Slim and save my stomach!

Lovely day here :) so plan is going like this:

Breakfast (just had) - Red Berry shake
Lunch - honey and nougat bar
Lunch - not sure yet maybe cottage pie or chilli con carne
Final - veg soup

Will update later :) How's everyone doing today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a good day on plan keep it going how are u enjoying the flavors?

When is weigh in day?

Im plodding on its hard at times think im hormonal anyway but bf had to buy a huge hot dog to eat in the car next to me while I drive and tell me they do a chilly one also hmmmmmmm I dont want to see it let alone smell it but there you go I guess everyone around us still has to eat.

Hope you've had a good day Hun!

Iv had a very lazy day lol all iv done is tidy the kids toy box! Have a fab weekend :) xx

Hey all sorry haven't been on alot not been feelingto good :/ ill be updating tomorrow as normal mind :) as I get back into the swing of things.. How is everyone doing?? Xx

Due to not feeling

To well my doctor has informed me of a diet where I can eat 3 sensible meals and 1 snack per day, so got my order coming tomorrow (gonna be on this until I feel good and not ill)

Still gonna be on this, but now doing a diet where all my meals are included apart from fruit and veg

Hope everything doing good? X

Hello all I'm back on track as of Monday!!!

Got
The all clear so allowed back on it yay!!!!

How's everyone been? X

Hey hun! Here to follow! Havent read through your diary as im at work but will give me something to do when I get home instead of raiding the cupboards ;)

Ive done exante and s&s before but start of day 1 for me. Ive had so many day1 you wouldnt believe!

X

Hey hun! Here to follow! Havent read through your diary as im at work but will give me something to do when I get home instead of raiding the cupboards ;)

Ive done exante and s&s before but start of day 1 for me. Ive had so many day1 you wouldnt believe!

X

Heyaa sorry for the late reply Hun!

I'm restarting tomorrow too ;) day 1 AGAIN' but will stick to it 100% now as off on holiday in Oct and want to look my best!' X

Just preparing my breakfast shake now, :) will update how my day has been when I'm home

Good luck all today x

Back