Slim and Save on My Fitness Pal

Anyone know how I can add friends from the iPhone app?

and its got a facebook style newsfeed so you can see what your friends are doing without having to go into individual profiles
im v excited , this could well be my new obsession
treadmill + MFP :)

LauraZee said:
Anyone know how I can add friends from the iPhone app?

Go to friends on the left hand side and then click Add Friends. You can enter a username in the email bit and then click to add - you don't have to fill out the rest of the info.

with thanks to whoever put this all in to start with, i've added the carbs and fat to some of the meals that were missing it

Ooh, I like to track. I used to use WW tracker & Spark People. I just downloaded the app! :)

My username is kiikachu if anyone wants to add! :)

Thank you, I might try and add the new flavours at some point. I had macaroni cheese yesterday couldn't see it on the list so I said I had to spag bol lol x

If you go to More... and then Edit Profile you can change the number of calories you are aiming for a day so that it doesn't nag you when you're under!

Good one Weasey. My calorie intake now is about 6-700 less than last year on healthy eating so it does keep nagging lol!
On the plus side, it does tell you what you will weigh in a few weeks at the end of each day if you continue with the low calories...looks good to me:)

Don't think so pheonix - sorry.

Can't see that on the app - is it on the website instead?

You get a news feed telling you how much weight they've lost and any status updates they've posted. You can also make comments on these.

Hi phoenix thanks for posting this. I downloaded the app today jus have to figure it out. As anyone could see when i started on minimins my little sis kept having to fix my mistakes & show me how to use it LOL.

Back