Slim and Save on My Fitness Pal

:sigh: The user name EvieT was already taken so i had to be something (or should that be someone) else...

wouldnt let me have the name i have on here so im having to change my name on here to match my name on there lol very confusing
i just wanted to be pheonix but they wouldnt let me , probably someone has it already who hasnt logged on in like 5 years ha

I'm obviously being a dunce but if I try to invite friends it says that the email could not be sent. I've registered as touchango if anyone wants to add me (bordersgirl was taken already).

I've not idea what I'm going yet tho, so have not consumed any food according to the tracker!

Ok, I have joined my fitness pal, and I am quite pleased that they have an app for the Blackberry as well. So I update it all the time, I think I will use it quite a bit and go on it all the time like facebook.

BordersGirl said:
I'm obviously being a dunce but if I try to invite friends it says that the email could not be sent. I've registered as touchango if anyone wants to add me (bordersgirl was taken already).

I've not idea what I'm going yet tho, so have not consumed any food according to the tracker!

I've tried adding you on MFP hope it's worked! I'm not very good at this stuff!! Haha

What have you all set your daily calories to?? :)

Mines set to 600 which I guess I shouldn't go above sticking with S&S plus my veggies.

I've set mine to 800 since that's the limit for a VLCD. I expect it's likely to be under during the week and sometimes over at weekends (because that's how things pan out for me now).

Well I set mine at 650 but I find that I may be going over with my veggies and milk. Maybe I'll up it to 800 only cause I prefer to be under than it tell me I'm over!! Lol

I added all the S nS packs on it 2 weeks ago as they weren't there and I needed to use my fitness pal when in the Uk- I couldn't add all the data as I didn't have the nutrition for all the new shakes except the calories, I didn't realise it would show up on others list - how cool :-D

Thanks Kirst - we're all benefiting from your efforts now :). We just need those peskey new products to be added when someone gets the data from S&S

thanks kirst!

i've set my cals at 810, as i was doing ss+ (640 cals) weekdays and then 810 at weekends on cambridge diet, and carbs at 60, im usually in ketosis if i keep it to 60 and under a day, (4 CD packs a day = 60g carb)

Thanks Kirst!

I set my calories to 800 and my carbs to 60g.

Does SnS have the data we need for the new shakes etc.? No sign of it on their website is there. I did think of emailing them but haven't got round to it yet...

The calories of the new shakes are on the new list but not carbs etc. I suppose you could assume that the carbs are around the same as the other shakes for the time being and then update them afterwards when the info is available?

The calories of the new shakes are on the new list but not carbs etc. I suppose you could assume that the carbs are around the same as the other shakes for the time being and then update them afterwards when the info is available?

Yes, thanks, that makes sense doesn't it :)

Ive set my cals to 700 but could someone tell me how to set carbs to 60g as i cant figure it out?

Thanks in advance : )

I couldn't figure it out either but I just managed it. It's goals, change goals, custom (on the laptop anyway).

BordersGirl said:
I couldn't figure it out either but I just managed it. It's goals, change goals, custom (on the laptop anyway).

Thanks hun im such a techno phobe lol

Back