Slim and Save on My Fitness Pal

Hi ive finally got myself set up on my fitness pal my username is no1mom23 if anyone would like to add me : ). I have to say its a brilliant wee ap (even for a techno phob like me lol). Its surprising that even on this diet how quickly cals start to add up. Jus need to log on to my computer to sort the carbs. The best thing is that when i change back to food for every meal i will be used to using the ap & will be able to keep a close eye on my intake : )))))))))

The 20 year old looks younger than that, either that or I'm getting old :)

No way you have a 20 year old - you look 2 young seriously! From what i remember of your previous pic they both look very like you & i bet they're proud of what you have achieved so far xx

this is xmas maybe he looks a bit older here , they do both have baby faces though :D

Attachments

• 100_2271.jpg
    100_2271.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 42
Nope, he still looks 14 to me :D

I've just had a quick peek and it seems that not all of the products are on there? Has anyone else found this or is it just me being a bit dumb? Lol xx

Id put 60 as a maximum and try to stay below that

I just did a quick check and put in porridge , chilli ,honey bar ,banana shake , 200g mushrooms and it came to 57 so I reckon 60 is a good upper value

Sue Whittle said:
Sorry to be thick. What's your fitness pal ? Is it the wii fit ? Sue x

My Fitness Pal is a web site that you can join which will tell you how many calories and carbs etc are in the food you eat.

Wagglestaff said:
I have now joined ladies & I am Wagglestaff

Does it automatically set you at 1200cals a day and tell you that you are under eating when you submit a day or can I change it to a VLCD?

xo

You can set your own levels for calories/carbs etc but it will default to 1200.

I got the full list of nutritional info from Rob so have added it all to MFP, let me know if I missed anything! http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-nutritional-information.html

The nutritional values of the new items are all on the S&S website now too :)

Back