Slim and Save on My Fitness Pal

Is the mushroom pasta on MFP I can't see it

Yep, Moosh just added it. Search for "Slim and Save Mushroom Pasta"

Wonder why you can't see it Laura. I just typed in Slim and Save and 28 products came up.

I can't see it either.

BordersGirl said:
Wonder why you can't see it Laura. I just typed in Slim and Save and 28 products came up.

I can now lol I must have been looking when it was being added. I had a crispy shake today but with water. I've marked it as hazelnut as I didn't have the milk

Look in my food diary Laura and Weasey and see if you can see it then. :confused:

Thank you!

I don't understand that at all as I can see it fine - and moosh entered it :confused:

I entered- mushroom pasta (got it wrong but BG corrected it, I missed the protein!) the new chilli and spag bol, macaroni cheese (i put it as with nutritional value as there already was one with just the cals), and the two crispy shakes with water as that's how they are on the list and how I have them!

Nutrition information per packet/2 wafers (41.9g) based on Chocolate, other flavours are similar: 195 kCal, Protein 15g, Assimilated carbohydrates 13g of which sugars 5.5g, low gi sugars 7.5g, Fat 9g of which saturated 6g, Fibre 1g, Sodium 84 mg.

I set it so 60g carbs a day was the max and around 70g protein.

Back