Slim and Save on My Fitness Pal

gemmagilchrist said:
add me please username: gemmagilchrist - I have no friends :cry:

Ive sent you a friends request

My fitness pal

Quick question. It measures water in cups. How many ml or lt in a cup?? Also if anyone else is on my fitness pal I am curvy_em Xx

As far as i know a cup is 250ml (i got my cup measures from Asda)

hey only just joined mfp finally lol. just wondered as every day seems to be at 65g of carbs im a bit worried :s not that ive changed anything whilst being on this diet but as its over the recomended 60g will it be affecting my losses?

The carbs are only important if they take you out of ketosis. If 65g leaves you in ketosis then don't worry. Everyone has a different tolerance for carbs and S&S is only supposed to take you lightly into ketosis.

oh ok :) i think im in ketosis, no bad breath but im not hungry and have energy so if thats the case then cool :) its only my milk allowance that takes me over but i like to know im getting the calcium and i guess id rather that than worry about the 5g of carbs lol

If you're in ketosis then don't worry. I try to peg mine at 60g but I don't stress if I go over that a bit as long as I'm not heading over 70g.

just checked the values as i suddenly thought 5g of carbs for alpro soya light seemed a bit high and the values were off anyway so i am actually dead on 60g now phewww lol

I have just joined, still working out how to use it though lol, i am called slimjimplz :D

argh i cant chage my set calories?!

Just added u hun xx

Back