Slim and Save September Newbie :)

MrsJonnaz

Hi All! Started my weight loss journey today. Feeling very positive about it all. Have enjoyed a praline bar and soup chicken soup so far.
I go on holiday on 22nd October so hoping to lose a fair few lbs for that. Currently a size 18/20. Would love to get to a comfy 16/18 by then. Got my work mate to measure me today. Think the embarassment factor will help a lot! Forgot to weigh myself this morning, but will do before tea tonight and will keep my weigh in's to a weekly Tuesday evening. Wish me luck!! :)

Good Luck :)

I started at the weekend aswell so on day 4 now and have to say this is the first day iv really felt hungry but il get through it lol. I dont even feel like im on a diet. :)

Clairex

Good luck! I always find a bit of ritual humiliation helps me along the way too lol so I get my eldest son to weigh me! He would shame me if I didn't loose. Good luck again and enjoy ur healthy food choices x

Thanks! Dinner consisted of a mild curry... turned into a rather hot and very tasty one! Stir fried some chicken, peppers, mushrooms, green chilli and spring onions then added the curry sauce. Lovely... and I didn't miss the rice one bit! All good one day one :)

Well done! Good luck on your journey :) Remember that it's not forever, and just focus on each day - you're becoming a healthier, stronger person and take the extra time you know have to work on yourself (exercise, reading, hobby) :)

Good luck.

Evening MrsJ, good luck x

Good luck! You can do it :) I've just finished day 5 of my re-start x

Welcome and good luck:)

Back