Slim and Save WILL get me to goal by August 2nd!!

The coffee in shakes is a lifesaver lol x

Another 100%

hungry now but I got like this last night... just need to go to sleep lol
My dress fits me now just really need to work on the tummy muscles.

weigh in tomorrow i dont think I will see that 11 stone number, but close :) x

12 stone 1 :)

yippee amazing when I didnt follow plan wedsnesday or thursday then started on friday!
The saturday had chicken breast and pitta and a few chips. Need to keep strong today, shake time soon I reckon beings I have a PT session at 10:30

Need to do that bikini shot :)

Well done hun, enjoy the training Xx

Thanks hun, I am now sat here grabbing all the fat round my stomach. This really is my worse area. I have 4 weeks now... not entirely focused on weight loss, but body fat percentage. I need a full mission on fat burning these next 4 weeks..!!! Any tips?? x

Green tea, cayenne, chromium. Keeping the protein high will help

I started going tae no two weeks ago my waist is more pulled in now for sure. If you have sky you can record it.

Your looking amazing already, bit of work will help with what you see as problem areas!! Xxx

leedsforever said:
Thanks hun, I am now sat here grabbing all the fat round my stomach. This really is my worse area. I have 4 weeks now... not entirely focused on weight loss, but body fat percentage. I need a full mission on fat burning these next 4 weeks..!!! Any tips?? x

Hi just been reading your diary, I think you look great in your bikini already :)
You seem to be a fan of exercise so wanted to suggest kettlebells to you, have you ever tried these? They are an AMAZING way of burning fat and toning, especially for the core- I think they would whip your 'muffin top' into shape :) I was doing them for 20 mins 3x per week and within 6 weeks had lost lots of inches, I found them particularly good for my love handles and tummy. Obviously you need to be careful with intense exercise on a VLCD but might be worth looking into.

Good luck to you x

I agree with the fact you look gd in the bikini now x and sliminthe city I ve just ordered the kettle bells great if you found them a help x :)

You will get there. I can tell that you're mega determined! Hugs xx

Yes often do kettlebells with my personal trainer but never think to do any on my own when I dont see her. Tbf I work in a gym I could just keep one in the office and do a few during shift haha.
She worked me hard this morning, and surprisingly she reckons best and strongest session ever done. weird beings Im on a VLCD lol. Doing pilates tomorrow but come friday going to do a run (she said thats the best for fat burning) then do some kettlebell work after.

I am so on this now

Just had chilli for first time OMG, I loved it. How did I not discover this diet before. I recommend it over everything!!

Even stuck with plan at wacky warehouse whilst my friend had lunch with my daughter and hers. I had a hazlenut shake and mixed with coffee. Pre workout I had strawberry another one i LOVE and then the almond bar after.

Thanks for your well wishes guys and hes my update on that bikini shot

Day 8
Day 8.JPG

Day 22
day 22.JPG

28 days to gooo!!

Oh to look like that in a bikini sigh ... You look fab !!! X

Oh to look like that in a bikini sigh ... You look fab !!! X

Thankyou hun, its so mental to think I thought I would NEVER EVER wear one. I have to be careful on which ones as I have stretch marks and lose skin. And my belly button is hideous :( Would love a tummy tuck

Guarenteed Ill cover up more so though x

Well done on the loss! I'm nearly out of exante pouches, so have ordered a weeks worth of slim and save for my final week, so I'll start that next Wednesday. Roll on the 11's for you, it's amazing what a boost it gives you just dropping that barrier. Xx

Ok now im feeling fed up and apparently crumpets will help!!

Going to venture over to the exercise section 4 weeks tomorrow and I really need this looking better. I appreciate how much weight I have lost and that I grew my baby girl, but its still hard :( beat myself up about it all the time!! xx

dayy 22.JPG

Attachments

• dayy 22.JPG
    dayy 22.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 80
Try not to beat yourself up hun, you look amazing

I've got tonnes of stretch marks and a terrible belly button from pregnancies but I won't let it stop me competing next year! Loads of women have the same, you look gorgeous in your bikini hun

Chin up hunny Xx

My body is similar and I've no children!!! I've got my weight down to 8st something in the past but always had a jelly belly n horrible thighs despite doing quite a lot of exercise. It's so annoying as sometimes I wonder what's the point in being a size 6/8 if I can't wear shorts, dresses without tights???

However guess I have to remember that it's my body n I need to learn to love it. I will do my best to target these trouble zones and am determined to wear a bikini this year :)

Steer clear of the crumpets, they will not make you feel better :) I honestly don't think your stomach is bad, we judge ourselves more critically than others. You are working out and over time that will help to tone up your stomach, I think you're doing great and you need to focus on the positives As negativity will just drag you down. Be proud of all you have achieved and how fab you look :) ps. You have hip bones, I'm jealous ;)

Back