Slim and Save WILL get me to goal by August 2nd!!

Well today has been hideous

I woke up not in the zone anyway, did pilates, had my shake... picked at quavers and grapes

Had my bar then picked at my daughters dinner. Then we ended up at hospital cos she cut her chin open and needed stitches so after then I said Id treat her and she wanted more chicken nuggets so Ive had them with her.

Calories are not ridiculous but defo not VLCD. Scales said 12.0 this morning too even after the crumpets last night lol

Tomorrow I think is going to be tough now...

HELP!!! xx

Sorry to hear about your daughter hope she is ok. You've gone off plan today but you haven't gone calorie mad so there is a chance you can still be the same weight tomorrow. Maybe sit and have a good think about your goals, what you are aiming for and why. Hope you can get your mojo back :)

Not a great day either and tomorrow Im having a girly night in with 2 of my friends. So needed after the week i have had.

Back in full force from sunday for 6 days straight. I will still make the 11s by wednesday :)

xx

Hi Hun, how's things? Did you have a nice weekend? How's the diet going? Got 3 more days of Exante, then start a week of slim and save xxx

Well not being 100% focused by not like I am eating like a pig either... followed it today until got to my mums, and she gave me a 2 cheese and crackers. Oh well... I didnt have my last shake though..
Thursday I am at a works thing , and then brings us to saturday where I am at a all day concert. I wont be able to be 100% this week so my plan is to be 100% on monday until the 25th (another planned party night out) then the final week till holiday. Scary!!

But I still have time its cool :)

So Im back... fully focused now not long left

Sunday morning I was still 12 stone 1 still which is amazing

Today is nearly over but I am starving!!!!! :(

Hope u have a good day. This diet can be tough but so worth it. Hugs xxxxxx

Back