1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

slim and save

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by wannabeaslimjim, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabeaslimjim

wannabeaslimjim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi im an Exante dieter and i have started a challenge just for fun, which i am hoping to get dieters from different VLCD's to join. it will be in the format of a football league table where a dieter is pitched against another dieter randomly, and you have to "outscore' them and the winner for the week gets 3 pts and 1pt for a draw. while doing this getting the different VLCD's involved people will be able to see real results in which they can compare the different VLCD's and will help everyone get a clear insight into the effectiveness of each diet :D for more info or to join the thread is here:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    I think it would only show the differences in the actual person v person rather than the difference in the VLCD as ive done a few and results have been the same on all of them. All vlcd's are pretty much the same and work in the same way if anyone has outstanding results i would guess thats down to their own genetic ability so would end in a competitive challenge between dieters which isnt for me have tried it before and it gets me stressed :eek:

Good luck with it though hun xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.