SLIM AND SAVE ??

michellewild

Hi peeps, just been nosying on ebay at all the meal replacement shakes and stuff and i have found 1 called slim and save, its only £23.99 for 21 sachets, and you can have salad, it looks to be the same statistics as in the weight loss as lipotrim, and they have a forum where you log in your losses, just wondering if any1 has heard or used this 1 before xx:p:p

I've not heard of that one!!! hmmmm..... I find LT works for me as i don't have a choice.... salad would lead to veg....then meat....then cheese.... then CAKE!!!! Lol.....

Dee ....your SO like me on that one honey ....this is the only way I can diet as I have no choice but to have shakes! Therefore problem solved ;) lol x x x

I saw this website and thought the choice of products looked good as some of the soups and bars looked tasty but was not sure of the veracity of it - LT may have only limited choice but the pharmacy supervision provides a level of assurance I think - just wish the flapjacks tasted better than bird seed lol

I saw this website and thought the choice of products looked good as some of the soups and bars looked tasty but was not sure of the veracity of it - LT may have only limited choice but the pharmacy supervision provides a level of assurance I think - just wish the flapjacks tasted better than bird seed lol
I think i NEED that added bit of pressure!!!:8855:

is nt just like slim fast then, 2 shakes or bars and a low cal meal? Didn't work for me lol

Just had a nosey on Ebay and you can do it exactly the same as this. i.e 3 shakes a day but it works out £11 a week cheaper!

I really do fancy some of their products so might order a couple just to try as forums have said they are really nice!

Ok well I have placed an order to try the shakes, spag bol, cottage pie, soups and meal bars - will intersperse these (have only ordered 1 of each) with LT just to see how I get on. If I like them I can either change to Slim and Save or stick with LT or maybe a combination - at least when travelling if their bars are nice it would make a great change to LT flapjacks. Will post and let you know what I think when have tried them.

yes dee, its exactly the same as LT. The 'meals' are only just over 100kcals each too but you dont have to have them. The only downside is that you have to WI yourself so for some (inc me) it makes it easier to cheat so doubt it would be good for me!?

Ooooh bloody hell..... i def need the pressure of a weigh in!!! I quite like LT when you get into it!! x

I'm torn too between the discipline of the LT weigh in and potentially nicer products but actually as long as I can get away with adding pepper / herbs / curry / chilli to soup I think I'll be ok on LT - if I could find better bars for when travellin though that would be fab! Will see what they taste like when they arrive and work out what I think will be best for me - they don't seem to have much in the way of support for refeeding from what I have seen so I think that's another benefit of LT

Was just going to say that Lorraine, no refeed programme by the looks of it, so £11 a week extra, although it is quite a big difference is worth it for that security. Plus, the support on here is way better, theres not much going on over there lol

I'm torn too between the discipline of the LT weigh in and potentially nicer products but actually as long as I can get away with adding pepper / herbs / curry / chilli to soup I think I'll be ok on LT - if I could find better bars for when travellin though that would be fab! Will see what they taste like when they arrive and work out what I think will be best for me - they don't seem to have much in the way of support for refeeding from what I have seen so I think that's another benefit of LT
Have you thought maybe about Taking a couple of Atkins bars if your on the road.... Presumably they keep you in ketosis!! And Do LT the rest of the time... Not sure if it would work!! You can only assume!! Lol...

Have ordered a few of the Slim & Save bars Deezer to see if they're ok as they would be ideal if I like them. Order has been despatched already apparently. Looks as if they will send free samples out if you ask them via their website if anyone is interested.

Well i ordered some of the slim and save on tuesday and they have been delivered today, i had a banana milkshake for dinner and it was yummy, nice and thick and frothy, really tasted like banana, and it mixed so much better than the lipotrim 1s, i also ordered some spag bol sachets, so i have just had that for my tea, i have to say it wasnt really really lovely like the peeps on the slim n save forum have said, but it was nice, and the plus side you can have 200g of veg with it so i mixed in some peppers:eat:, which was nice, sooooo much nicer than the lipotrim soups and flapjacks:9529:, so i think thats me now staying on s and s, i hadnt officially started on l/trim anyhow, as i had some l/trim left over from last time so i have just been having them untill i went to the chemist for my week supply, but now i wont have to, i will keep you all up to date with my losses to see if it works out xxx

Back