Slim at 30

Lizzyliz0

Silver Member
I've just started sw from home today and I'm determined to do it this time. It's my 30th birthday in august and I really want to lose as much as I can ( but sensibly!) then carry on until I reach my target. I want my 30s to be happier and healthier than my 20s. I've got a 4 year old son and a 3 week old baby boy so I really need to keep my energy up while losing weight.

This is the first time I've used this site so I hope I'm posting in the correct bit. I'm hoping to get some moral support from others who are losing weight as it's the motivation that always let's me down. How do I meet people on here to keep in regular contact with to support eachother?

So I've done really well the past few days and even turned down some biscuits on favour of pineapple!

Very pleased with myself

today

B- banana & scrambled eggs
Snack- alpen bar hexb
L- home made veg & pasta soup
Snack- pineapple
Dinner will be- turkey sausages, mash & veg. Bit of gravy
2 activia

Ooh, my first reply. I thought i was going to spend my time talking to myself. Haha.

Thanks, I've only done 2 days though, but I am quite determined this time. Daniel hasn't slept well for the past couple of nights so I'm quite proud of myself for not reaching for the chocolate and other sugary stuff. I need to wean myself off my chocolate habit so I'm going cold turkey!
X

I've been getting headaches too. I ate so much chocolate while I was pregnant and carried on over the past couple if weeks so now I've cut it out I'm suffering a bit. I am eating double chocolate Alpen bars though as healthy extras though so that is helping a bit, I'd definitely recommend them if you havnt tried already

I like the orange hi fI bars they r delicious but they r sweetner aren't they. They don't have that sugar rush I been craving. So far today no head ache. Before I joined slimming world I was having upto 5 bars a day!!! So bad

I'm really happy. Just got a battery for the scales so weighed myself for the first time in about a year. Came in at 15st 13lb. I know this is still majourly overweight but I honestly thought id be pushing 17st so am a stone lighter than I thought, so I'm even closer to getting to my 11st target than I thought! Hopefully another 2lb closer by my weigh in on Wednesday!

Today
B- scrambled eggs, cheese
Lunch- pasta and veg soup
S- Alpen bar
Dinner- Thai pork stir fry with noodles, 2x activia
Think I'm going to have a glass of cider tonight too. ( need to find out how many syns that is)

I just had a slab of that new dairy milk chocolate I'm puttin it down as 20 syns even tho I know it wasn't that much. Was sooo good tho. Well done on being less than u thought remember to only weigh once a week tho!! Otherwise u might treat urself if u see a loss x

Hey lovely...

I'm 30 already (boo) and i have 2 boys aged 5 and 7 months :)

i'm on my 2nd week of sw so a newbie too just wanted to say good luck and i'm following/stalking your diary x

Oh Rosie, that sounds so good. I still havnt had any and although I'm quite jealous of you I actually don't feel too bad about not eating any. Wonder how long that will last. Do you have a blog/diary I can follow you on?

Thanks queenie, how well have you done so far? I'm feeling very motivated so far, although Im only on day 3, hoping I'll still feel the same on month 3.
Do you have a diary I can follow you on?

I lost 4lb my first weigh in... 36lb to go!

I haven't started a diary just yet might get round to doing in boys permitting tonight!

I lost 4lb my first weigh in... 36lb to go!

I haven't started a diary just yet might get round to doing in boys permitting tonight!

Well done! I'm hoping for something similar on wednesday. I will be tested tomorrow as we are going to the park for a picnic so need to have a think about what to take, and try and make sure I don't get an ice cream.

It's quite motivating having this page. it's almost like you have to answer to everyone if you are naughty so just don't be naughty! Haha. I downloaded the minimins app on my phone so I just pop in and out quite easily.

Was good at the park and didn't eat an ice cream!
Dinner, however wasn't great but hopefully under my syns. The steak was rib eye so was a bit fattier than I expected. Yum yum yum though!!

B- eggs and bacon, banana
L- pasta and veg
S-orange
D- steak, sw chips, spinach, heaped tablespoon of potato salad. 1x activia& strawberries.

Well done for being good at the park. I'm 32 and, like you, want to be healthier in my 30s (even though I'm already in to them!). I too am a massive chocolate fan. Really struggling with resisting this evening. Have already had 20 chocolate syns and still want more. :-( Desperately trying to resist!

Well done for being good at the park. I'm 32 and, like you, want to be healthier in my 30s (even though I'm already in to them!). I too am a massive chocolate fan. Really struggling with resisting this evening. Have already had 20 chocolate syns and still want more. :-( Desperately trying to resist!

Hi lizzie, wow, that is a lot of syns on chocolate! What did you have? I'm finding if I don't have any, I'm not craving it so much, but know if I had a little bit, I'd want more! I really fancy ice cream today though, I'm really trying to hold out though.

I stupidly bought a 9 pack of caramel Rocky bars. They're only 5 syns each, but managed to have 4 of them!! I haven't had any other syns today tho and I'm hoping that it's just because I've been ill for the last couple of days. For WI on Monday, so going to have to be really good tomorrow...

I'm sure it'll be fine if you can gave a few less syns today. Feeling ill does make being good do hard doesn't it? I could eat a whole packet of chocolate biscuits so think you were quite restrained only having 4! Haha. I hope you are feeling better now, let me know how wi goes tomorrow.

Back