Slim at heart's weight loss journey!!

Hey Anna have you woken from your nap yet ;) looking forward to hearing how you get on with SW, i know a little about it, I think I'd be stuck on green days but for a carbaholic like me thats gotta be bad ??? :giggle:

I'm off out to kitchen to make a choc mint shake, (creature of habit me ;))

Ah just really depressed, been doing SW on the button for last 2 days and have actually put on 2lb... I know I probably shouldnt have weighed but....and been much better than would usually...
Its day 2 of TOM so dont know if that has anything to do with it, thought its usually the days before that the weight goes up and then goes down again when TOM actually arrives...
Oh well... keep going! xxx

When is that weigh in from? From the start of sw or from last week? 2 days os nothing. I know you can have as much as you want, but maybe start keeping a diary in the sw section, and ask others to check it. Be totally honest in it? I know when I am, I find it harder to eat something I shouldnt!!!
The most important thing is that you are addressing it. I keep saying that to myself and others, The figures are there but you have to address the reasons why too.
Hugs
xx
ps. see you later. xxx

I keep a totally honest diary on the SW website and I have never gone over what I'm supposed to have, if anything I am under the levels of anything except the free foods... Haven't eaten a thing I shouldn't!!!
Ye I started on Wednesday so today 3rd day...

Hey Anna, maybe its just the reintroduction of food and the TOTM hormones, keep going missus, it'll all even out in the end :gen126:

keep it up honey. you've got plenty of days to go to turn it around :) your body will just be adjusting. and with totm too you'll be retaining water. you'll do just fine :)

abz xx

Hiya, hows it going hen? Loving that new piccy btw, very sexy Mrs Clause. TOTM!!!!! That pisser again:mad: Hope you're feeling brighter, makes you feel like mince when you're doing all the right stuff and it doesn't go for you. But it probably is the dreaded hormones and the water retention that goes with it. (((hug))) From you're nosey cow of a pal xxxxxx

Back