Slim at heart's weight loss journey!!

aha. i have heard of it :)

just did one of your questionnaire things. they take bloody ages to go through!!

abz xx

I know doesn't it?!! lol lucky i dont actually have a life so i can do these things haha actually I just cut and pasted off my bebo page!!
Gonna go have a look now...

Ok, just back from college and had a pretty good day today after, ate a bit too much but no carbs... just cheese, nuts etc so I am pretty please wit myself.... a few times I heard the voices in my head trying to give me reasons why it would be ok to have a slice of toast or whatever but I managed to ignore the b*tch... now if I could just get her to shut up completely...!!
The only slip up I had was a small tiny bar of 70% dark chocolate (green & blacks) in college but I needed it for the energy.. I am absolutely shattered with a capital SHAT!! very little sleep last night due to BP monitor going off every half hour!!!
I'm happy with myself today... wasn't perfect but wasn't awful either...
Here's hoping for another non-perfect day tomorrow!!
Night all xxx

Thanks Becky x

ps love the name, that's our other sister's name!!

Glad to hear your day went well, and you managed to control the chatter box voices, f**k if thats not more than half the battle :p

Hi Anna!
Just popping in to say hi.
Have a great day!

~Silence~

Well I was in hospital last week due to terrible migraines and numbness of the face...had a CT scan & a lumbar puncture but everything came up clear which is GREAT!!
Only problem is that my BP is very high for the first time ever which is a chicken or egg situation... is the BP causing the migraines or are the migraines causing the BP??
Anyway I am here with one of those 24 hr BP monitors on me arm... going off every half hour... can't imagine getting much sleep tonight:(

Oh my word - have only just made the connection...you are that sister. You had us all soooo worried you know - was very relieved when you got the all clear!!
Good to see you on here - am now going to read your diary properly! :D

Morning all!

Becky- she is very stubborn about web sites though she would totally love the support on here and it would do her so much good! Must say it to her!! how are you today? love your avatar by the way, I love the mr. Men & Little Miss'... I buy them 'for my daughter' lol

BB- funnily enough that is what we call our sister, we all have pet names for each other.... they call me Aine, Clarri is Ris and Beccy is BB... we also have a little brother, his name is Ryan but we call him Rybo lol when I say 'little' I mean in age only... have a look on Learn to Kitesurf and kiteboard with Ryan Coote, Irelands No 1 Kitesurfing Instructor... I really dont know where we got him, here's all of us battling with our weight and he's a top athlete!!! Go figure lol

You are SOOO right about that bloody b*itch of a Chatterbox... she's constantly on at me giving me good excuses as to ahy or why not it would be ok to have a 'little slip'... its such a hard battle that one!!!

So many of us from Ireland on here.. it's great!!

Kopcat- thank you so much for thinking of me and sending good vibes, hope you weren't too bored reading my diary lol hope you have a good day!!

Quite tired today, my back is very sore and I slept quite badly but am quite determined today after having a reasonably good day yesterday I know it can only get better!!

Think I'll go back to bed for an hour lol have to work for the rest of the day and tonight!!

Hope all my lovely visitors have a lovely day BBL xxx

Hiya Anna, (forcing myself not to say morning, just cuz my house is a different time zone to rest of ireland :giggle:) wowser your brothers site look cool, now if we lived off the coast of spain I'd defo love to give that a go, but cold cold cold Ireland, hes a brave man, maybe if we all took up an extreme sport we wouldn't be overweight, my sport of choice these days is "balancing on sofa" its not in the offical books yet, but it will be some day, I just know it will :giggle:

I'm feeling a bit better today, well more in control again at least :p

Can't really speak about myself this morning, was a bit upset about something yesterday and used it as an excuse to have a TOTAL blow-out.. don't even want to admit to the damage I did or what I ate. I am so ashamed of myself... oh well....
Am thinking of doing SW, been reading on the forum about it and it seems to make so much sense, only problem is that we don't have it here in Ireland... that might make it a bit hard lol
I am so week willed and lacking in determination but at the same time want this, down today... oh well, onwards!!
It's my ex. bf's birthday and I dont know should I text him or not, I really want to but know then that I'll only be waiting for him to text back and if he doesn't... blah blah blah
Mind you he did contact me when I was in hospital 2 weeks ago and when it was my birthday last week.... i don't know!!
I'm cold tired hungry & pissed off lol

Can't really speak about myself this morning, was a bit upset about something yesterday and used it as an excuse to have a TOTAL blow-out.. don't even want to admit to the damage I did or what I ate. I am so ashamed of myself... oh well....

Don't beat yourself up today about yesterday, just get back on track immediately, those squatters will be gone by tomorrow or the next day if your good, so dust yourself down and move on.
Am thinking of doing SW, been reading on the forum about it and it seems to make so much sense, only problem is that we don't have it here in Ireland... that might make it a bit hard lol
It'd be harder to do cuz we don't have it over here, what about WW, or just keep yourself focused on your CS, you've had a bad day, not enough to throw in the towel, consistency is what gets us there in the end.

I am so week willed and lacking in determination but at the same time want this, down today... oh well, onwards!!
YOUR HUMAN, not a robot, so stop this negative self talk, it'll get ya nowhere, as above, today is new day, started already, past is in the past and on we go :p

It's my ex. bf's birthday and I dont know should I text him or not, I really want to but know then that I'll only be waiting for him to text back and if he doesn't... blah blah blah

If you haven't texted already, give it another hour or two, don't want him thinking he's first thing on your mind when ya wake up :giggle: then send him a generic happy birthday etc, but don't be expecting a response, fellas aren't text mad like us women, it'll avoid disappointment if he doesn't reply, and be even nicer if he does :p
Mind you he did contact me when I was in hospital 2 weeks ago and when it was my birthday last week.... i don't know!!
That was nice, so text him, but as I said in a little while :p

I'm cold tired hungry & pissed off lol

Ok, cold, make a hot drink, turn heating up or get back into bed for a while :p, hungry make yourself a healthy warm brekkie, pissed off,, mmmm sort yourself out ;) no point staying feeling down, again yesterday is in the past, why let it piss you off today as well.

Probably a bit repetitive on the advice here, but ah well its typed now, be kind to yourself :p

Oh sweetie I am so sorry you are feeling crap today and I hope you feel better soon :hug99::hug99::hug99:

I'm sure this is a stupid question but have you tried weight watchers at all?? I have to say this time round I found it very liberating using the points and just being in control of them... now I haven't got a proper handle on the losing end of it yet but I am maintaining and have been for a while!! Might be worth looking at again if you have tried it before??

Much love sweetie xxxx

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the support, feeling better now, went back to bed and poor Clarri was trying to ring me but I had my fone on silent and she nearly had a heart attack, poor thing, ended up calling up to my house in a panic and there was me snoring my head off in my nice warm bed lol

I have to admit that I have had some chocolate today & it was lovely and I am glad I had it!!

Back