Slim at heart's weight loss journey!!

I know I know but they were lovely AND half price, I simply couldnt leave them there!!
It's so feckin cold, I have the fire lit and the heating on.... the wind is howling around the house and the windows are rattling....
Going to go make that soup now, only half a sweet potato right?

No, a whole one will do!! You are some sneaky. When did you get them out. And you let me stand in the rain trying to find them!! For those of you that are reading this, Anna and I went to a shop, she bought a bag of milkyway chocs, when we got into the car I grabbed them out of her hand, (noting the unspoken yesterday) and threw them in the back of the car, (being a bully!!!), and we went to another shop, and when we came out of that shop I was trying to find them, getting soaking wet, and very perplexed as to where they had gone, (was going to give them back to her as its her choice), she bloody snuck them somehow!!!!!

hahaha wellllll actually you are showing your age now my dear! You didnt actually snatch them off me and throw them in the back, I snatched them back off you and put them in my bag!! I dont know where you got the bit about them being in the back of your car... I didnt admit to it cos you are such a big bully lol

Soups on... one WHOLE sweet potato, 5 cloves of garlic, 2 onions, a courgette, brocoli, cauliflower, carrots & that other orange stuff that I can never remember the name of..... oh yeah butternut squash!!

2 tomato & herb stock qubes & 2 beef stock cubes, origano and a little chilli!!

Yum yum can't wait!!

Can't really speak about myself this morning, was a bit upset about something yesterday and used it as an excuse to have a TOTAL blow-out.. don't even want to admit to the damage I did or what I ate. I am so ashamed of myself... oh well....
Am thinking of doing SW, been reading on the forum about it and it seems to make so much sense, only problem is that we don't have it here in Ireland... that might make it a bit hard lol
I am so week willed and lacking in determination but at the same time want this, down today... oh well, onwards!!
It's my ex. bf's birthday and I dont know should I text him or not, I really want to but know then that I'll only be waiting for him to text back and if he doesn't... blah blah blah
Mind you he did contact me when I was in hospital 2 weeks ago and when it was my birthday last week.... i don't know!!
I'm cold tired hungry & pissed off lol
Hiya just having a neb!!! Don't be beating yourself up there(you seem a bit more chipper now mind:D) Life does dole out a pile of mince sometimes. Brush it off and move on(this is my piggin mantra!!!) Glad your better physically. Big stress there for you I imagine. Loved your quizzes btw xxxx

hello honey. just thought i'd drop in. how are you doing today? feeling a wee bit better? did you text the ex?

abz xx

Awww thanks all for the support and lurve!! Ye Clarri is right, I suffer badly with migraines linked to TOM...hence being in hospital few weeks ago... had a bit of a headache but luckily NOT a migraine but now I get scared any time I get any sort of head pain around this time.... total chicken & egg scenario but it was SOOOO bad last time that I am terrified it will happen again!!
I'm fine though, hard to keep a bad thing down eh?!!
Janey you nosey old cow, you know where I am lol
Hope everyone is doing OK?

I am stuck when it comes to weight loss and have decided to go for the Slimming World route... it's very very confusing at first so have been doing a lot of online reading about it.... almost feel ready now, anyone got any hints or tips for me??

Thanks again for the support laydees xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right... last post and then I'm off to bed... can't believe I'm still awake!!
Gonna start Slimming World tomorrow or try to anyway as much as I have understood by snooping around here & online!!
Think I'll start with a green day.... oooh get me and knowing the jargon lol
Night all xxx

Morning! Thanks abz x
Slept soooo badly last night, think it's because I forgot to take my anti-migraine meds in the morning and took them just before I went to bed.... tossing and turning all night, staring at the ceiling!!
Think I'll go back to bed for an hour then get up and have my 'green day' breakfast though I'm still not sure what that will be lol

Back