Slim at heart's weight loss journey!!

Hi Mini,
That is so kind of you, but I was thinking that maybe I can get some Lipotrim packets from the chemist locally to tide me over till I can get in contact with the CDC...or maybe even Slimfast??

Don't even know if it will work or if you can just go in off the street & buy LT (SF I know you can), what do you think?

Thanks again I may still have to take you up on your very kind offer!

Next week is AAM week so I could maybe cut down to 3 packs instead of 4 anyway? I don't really know what to do....

XXX

First AAM today- YAY!!!

Just a quick update today as I had my first Add A Meal today!!!

I had chicken, mushrooms & courgettes cooked/steamed in a saucepan & I added half a Chick & Mush soup packet & I have to say it was LUSH!!

I was stuffed afterwards & loved every minute of it... gave me terrible wind though I have to say!!

Anyway, I lost 3.5lb this week (week 4) & though it wasn't an amazing loss as long as it keeps going down I'm happy as TOTM is still lingering on as of today...

Feeling hungry on & off for the last few days & my stix are barely showing pink so wondering if I've managed to knock myself out of ketosis somehow...

Didn't really get enough water into myself the last 2 days, less than 3 litres do have to work on that big time...

laters, off to bed now!!

It's been almost 2 years but I'm back!!

OK I'm back, not sure if anyone will remember me on here, it's been almost 2 years!!!
I lost 4 stone more or less on CD around 2 years ago then went off track when I went to New York with my Mum in November 2006... after that I tried and tried but I was never really able to do more than 1 or 2 weeks on CD without falling off the wagon!!
I then did South Beach for around 6 months and it went fairly well... lost around 1.5 stone on that in around 6 months, bring me to my lightest ever, around 16st 10lb.. which was very good for me!!
Since then it has all been creeping back on.
Done Celebrity Slim and Cabbage Soup on and off and lost a bit and then put more back on...
Been through some fairly heavy stuff in the last year or so emotionally and weight loss has certainly not been my priority... but I really really have to try to get a handle on this now before I end up back to where I started(21.5 st after the birth of my daughter 5.5 years ago!!).
I am back on Celebrity Slim again as meal replacement seems to suit me fairly well in that it gives me some structure which I need!!
I decided to go back to this diary and keeps this going instead of starting a new one, please do drop in and visit as often as you can... I will do the same for you... all support greatly appreciated!!!

Buzzing today... really! Every half hour!!

Well I was in hospital last week due to terrible migraines and numbness of the face...had a CT scan & a lumbar puncture but everything came up clear which is GREAT!!
Only problem is that my BP is very high for the first time ever which is a chicken or egg situation... is the BP causing the migraines or are the migraines causing the BP??
Anyway I am here with one of those 24 hr BP monitors on me arm... going off every half hour... can't imagine getting much sleep tonight:(

Thanks Clarri, I hope so, would love my diary to be as hopping as yours!

What a lovely day today, very cold but sunny and dry...

Very tired as had very little sleep due to the BP monitor going off every half hour, it actually started to hurt after a while:(

I WILL have a good day today, I will take it one day at a time and have already been out this morning to bring the mutt for a walk:chores016: so that's a good start (good old Sparky Barky!!)

I had a CS chocolate shake this morning (thanks sis :thankyou:) and an apple, some cheese and peanuts as a snack... probably more than I should have but am working on not having carbs at the moment... so thats good for me...

Think I'll take it one meal at a time and one day at a time... before I know it I'll be a size 0:party0049: hehehe as if I would want to be lol:sign0151:

Gotta push the water....

:9529::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:Oh my Goddess... just had a chocolate bar from the CS range as a meal replacement.... sounded like such a nice idea but now I feel really sick!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I got a visitor!! (well sisters dont count haha)
Thanks for visiting Abz, come on in, I just put the kettle on, would you like a cup of tea? Nothing like a cup of tea for settling a dodgy stomach eh?!!
How are you doing today? xx

hi anna, just popping on by :) what is the other cs stuff like? im on ww now but planning to go back to cd in jan! il have a cuppa please two sugars!

Well hello there... I remember ya ;););)

Hope CS goes well for ya chick and I'm sure ur diary will b e hopping in no time at all :D

Love xxx

hey hon. a cuppa would be great. i have a lack of coffee at the moment so tea would be fab :) trying to get myself off the black stuff and seem to be accidentally doing so since we ran out at work, ha.

am sooooooooo tired today too. not the best day to start. the naff coffee machine may have to do...

abz xx

Cool diary and seems a gr8 way to meet ya family lol. Good luck on yer weight loss journey, keep posting, this site has dried up slightly of late.

Hi Anna, good luck on the CS, I've read your thread from your first post, you did sooo well with CD first time round, so you'll be rocking this time tooo.

Come and post daily, we'll come and visit daily, and before ya know it we'll all be slim babes :p

Welcome Becky and Gen (who are you again?!!) to the most happening place on the internet!!
Just making a pot of tea now... no biccies I'm afraid lol
I'm just here having my mange tout with hummous mmmmm
CS is pretty good... well apart from the bars lol the shakes are better tasting than the CD ones but the soups come only in 2 flavours which are nice enough, costs a lot less than CD too and I like the fact that you get one small meal and snacks during the day too... more realistic I feel

Hey Deflating & BBlilsis,

thanks for the visit too.. there's tea in it for you both aswell if you want it... no sugar or milk of course lol

Thanks for the visits... we're all here to support each other and we can do it (please just remind me of that later lol)

BBlilsis you are doing fab and so near your goal now...WELL DONE!!
Shrinking...what can I say? Amazing results... and GET BACK TO WORK hehehehe

BBL

tut tut abz hahaha

CS = Celebrity Slim... hate the name!! It's an Australian shake/soup programme... tastes really good!! I like it..so far!!!!!

Back