Slim by 25- fingers crossed

Sorry been absent a while, fell off the wagon. Put on a half pound last week and lost a pound this week. Gonna be mega strict on myself again this week. In my pre preg jeans but they're still a little tight, so need to get them a bit looser xx

Friday
Breakie- 4 weetabix with milk, banana

Lunch- half a jacket potato with spaghetti hoops, apple.

Dinner- new potatoes, passata, turkey mince (lean) green peppers, peas, onion, gravy

Snacks- muller Greek yog, oatibix cereal bar, 2x options white choc

Total syns- 8

Ok had a really rough night Saturday with my mate getting paralytic really early into the night (10pm). Had a couple of red bulls before that hoping to burn off the sugar dancing, naughty yes but I always used to get away with it. So back to hers to make sure she didn't choke on her vomit while sleeping it off. Got sooo tired and started to feel sick myself, decided I needed food and the only thing in the house was Swiss rolls- I had 2 :(. When I got home had about 2 hours sleep and decided to go out for breakfast at wetherspoons which after looking it up was a massive 31 sins :0

Last night went to harvester for dads birthday and had steak and jacket potato with no dressing for starter so not bad. But unfortunately couldn't resist their gorgeous sundaes. Not holding out for a loss this week :(

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 13st 2

Woo hoo 2 1/2 pounds off this week, going on holiday Saturday so I'm sure when I weigh again in 2 weeks it will be a gain. Still, happy this week, especially as its the time of the month.

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 13st 2

Dreading weigh in today, sneaky look at the scales when I got back from hols said a 6lb gain eek!
Been really good since Monday though so hopefully I will have scaled back the damage a little bit- fingers crossed x

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 13st 0

Ok so September was a flop but starting October fresh. Weigh in today and u weigh 13st 0lbs so gonna set myself a task of 5lb loss for October. Fingers crossed xx

Hope so, just gotta try to stay focused and avoid temptation x

Can't believe it's been so long since I wrote on here need to give it a bit more of my time. But hey can't be doing too bad, weighed 12st 7 last weigh in. Hoping for a loss again this week. I really really really want my stone award for Christmas.
Think to start with I'm gonna start writing my food diary on paper, or I lose track of what I eat, some days I eat way to much and others bit nearly enough. I believe there are 4 weigh ins to Christmas so fingers crossed x

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 7 woop woop

Welcome back, that's a brilliant half a stone loss! Did you manage your 5lbs in October? x

Hi ya yer I managed my 5 pounds in October jar about but then put on a pound, I'm 12st 3.5 now, so def getting there, how's your journey going. X

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 7 woop woop

Right weigh in tonight then seriously back on it, bees to shift the Christmas weight :(

Ok so still struggling but getting better

Breakfast
Slice if toast, 2 eggs and baked beans

Snacks
Banana and muller light

Lunch
New potatoes

Dinner
Tesco ping pot (4.5 syns)
Baked potato slices

Snacks mullerlight and jelly

So super free took a hit today, but gradually getting back on plan

(3lb Christmas weight to lose)

What is it about parents that always have us eating cookies and cake?

Well when I go to my parents they don't even have the treats in cupboards hidden its always in the work top. Yesterday there was a chocolate Santa, a pack of puff pastry mince pies, loads of sweeties and a cherry pie. Damn them, they always get me when I'm weak after the gym. I always wanna binge after the gym.

Hey I found you :) I need to start eating more superfree too, I eat a lot with my breakfast and tea but during the day it gets neglected a bit!

Yay, I'm gonna have to introduce it again gradually. Need done ideas as to how to add it to breakfast though, don't have much money and loads if fruit is expensive x

Ok yesterday was bad had 2 chocolate bars and some cake. On really annoyed with myself as I stick to plan for my meals but keep grazing in crap in between. Focus Kelly focus.

Breakfast
Toast, beans and poached eggs, banana

Snack mullerlight

Dinner
noodle mugshot

Tea

Spaghetti bolognese
( quorn mince, spaghetti, onions, chicken, spinach, mushrooms) massive portion of salad and spinach leaves

Snack 2 mullerlights

Back