slim by Christmas

broxi

ButtErFly
I was just wondering how many people wanted this to be their goal. And if so, we could start a wee challenge.
If all went according to plan I could be at goal before then but I'd be just happy to be there then. I'd love to wear a little black strappy dress without my big 'Boxer Bob' shoulders and back fat- as well as all the other fat! What will you wear for your Christmas party if you are thin?

Hopefully, as you say I'd like to be at goal before then, but definately want to be slim by then. As I don't work (full time mum) I won't have any parties to go to :cry: but Christmas day itself... I definately want to be dressed up in my best (also maybe even dress up as a sexy Mrs Claus for OH ;))

This is my goal also, but I'm thinking it may be around January. If it's a stone a month then on SS then I should be working up the plan by November x

A Christmasy Thread sounds so nice! What's wong with me lol...... I should be at goal very soon i hope but I'll definetly want to be well into maintenance by then as we're off to Florida. So it's on my list of what I want to be slim for :) I always keep a list for motivation.

Different kind of challenge for me but just wanted to say it's a lovely idea and something I'm sure is on peoples minds.

I'd say you should keep the thread open for everyone to be able to blather on about this topic (does that make sense?). It's really motivating listening to others stories , goals and challeneges and Christmas is a biggie.

Good idea hun and great to have you back xxx

I won't be at my final goal by Christmas, but I will be at my first big one - to have a BMI under 30 and qualify for IVF. For me, this is even more important than being 10st 7 (final goal!)

Also though, I will see a lot of people on new year's eve that I won't have seen since *last* new year's eve and I really want them to be shocked at how I look :D I hope to have lost 7 stone by then!

Hi, I want to have a total of 9 stone off by Christmas day. I have lost nearly 4 stone so 1 stone a month till xmas week (5 months) I should be there. This is my dream and I will do it, so I am definately in for the challenge. xx

Wow, it's great to hear your goals like that. People could lose about 5/6 stone by then. I've got 3 or 4 stone to lose so even although I lose slowly, I could still do it. Imagine people at New Year when they see you Guru. Amazing! Right I'm re-starting today after 3 week holiday. Had my first choc tetra- missed them but I have NOT missed cravings or hunger! I hope I can do this!

You can do it Broxi, just like you said imagine people's faces at xmas when you wear that little black strappy dress.:whistle:

Hi ladies, I’m game, don't think I will be at goal, but I would like to lose 8.5 stone by then 3.5 already gone so with any luck another 5 stone should be do-able. (if I don’t go mad on holiday) 15 stone is heavy still but compared to what I was I will be decidedly svelte.

My family hasn’t seen me since I started, apart for Mum and Dad, I have kept away from them.

Only because I told Mum and Dad not to tell anyone I was on CD cus I want their praise at Christmas when they all congregate at my parents first thing in the morning.

We have all done so well, I only wish I had started in Jan this year, but at least I did start and I have never felt as if I could actually lose this weight but now I know I will.

I feel great.:family2:

Anyone want to add the Christmas Goal.:xmastree:
Elay 0.0st -- 0st to go :winter_brr:

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Broxi 0.0st -- 0st to go :smiley522:

Zoe.D 0.0st -- 0st to go
Sbridge7 0.0st --0st to go :smiley1842:
Louie lou 15st -- 5st to go

Sunshine singer 0.0st -- 0st to go :xmascheers:

:109::4616::26:​

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Broxi 8.7st -- 3st 7lb to go :smiley522:

Zoe.D 0.0st -- 0st to go
Sbridge7 0.0st --0st to go :smiley1842:

Yes that's me! So desperately want to do this!

Ah thanks for that Louie Lou and thanks for starting the thread Broxi, it's a great idea. I'd like to lose 4 stones and 5 lbs by Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll get to goal of 10.7 stone. I've already lost over a stone, so hopefully it's possible. I need to lose 3 stones and 5lbs before I will have a healthy BMI. Hopefully I can do that by mid November though I think I may still have at least 4lbs to lose by Christmas. xx

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Zoe.D 0.0st -- 0st to go
Sbridge7 10.7st --4st and 5lbs to go :smiley1842:

Sunshine singer 0.0st -- 0st to go

hi everyone,
yep, xmas i my goal aswell.
started at 16stone 10
currently at 15stone 7
i know its an easy target to get to, its just having the determination!

good luck everyone xxx <3

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Broxi 8st 7lbs-- 3st 7lbs to go :smiley522:

Zoe.D 0.0st -- 0st to go
Sbridge7 10st 7lbs-- 4st 5lbs to go :smiley1842:

Keeley21 9st -- 6st 5lbs to go

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Zoe.D 13st -- 5st 6lbs to go

oooooo me me me can i join in i was talking to my sis today about how i want to be at goal by xmas cheers lovely ladies xx

Slim by Christmas by Broxi

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Zoe.D 13st -- 5st 6lbs to go

Louie lou 15st -- 5st to go ------ Slimmer by Christmas

Kerryberry 11st -- 4st 2lbs to go :winter_brr:

Last edited:
Me too ladies!! I am hoping to be going up plans by then!

Guru 0.0st -- 0st to go

Zoe.D 0.0st -- 0st to go
Sbridge7 10.7st --4st and 5lbs to go :smiley1842:

Sunshine singer 0.0st -- 0st to go

Minx34 12.5 st -- 3.5 to go!​

cheers honey xx

Back