slim fast and lipobind

chicco86

Hi everyone.

Ive been doing slim fast for 2 weeks now and I've lost 8lbs :)

I thought I would try taking lipobind for an extra boost. Ive taken it for a few meals now and It's really helped!

I feel Fuller for longer and have stopped craving bad foods. Evening is always hard for me but after taking lipobind with my last meal I don't think about food.

Not sure about How it will help with weight loss but I'll report next week on weigh day.

Anyone else tried lipobind ?

Steph x

Have no idea what this is, do you buy it over counter or is it prescribed by doctor? Let us know how you get on x

You can buy it over the counter. It blocks about a third of the fat you eat from being absorbed into your body. It also helps to fill you up and reduce cravings. It's a natural product with the main ingredient being litramine.

Im definitely Fuller for longer but I'll be interested to see if it helps me lose more weight.

Will report on Friday x

You can buy it over the counter. It blocks about a third of the fat you eat from being absorbed into your body. It also helps to fill you up and reduce cravings. It's a natural product with the main ingredient being litramine.

Im definitely Fuller for longer but I'll be interested to see if it helps me lose more weight.

Will report on Friday x

this sounds like orlistat that you get from the docs. how much is it an where are you getting it from?

I got it online. I had taken alli in the past and was looking for an alternative to give me a boost.

If you Google lipobind you will see lots of suppliers. I think I was under £15 for 60 tablets. You take 1 tab after low fat meals, 2 tabs after medium fat meals and 3 after high fat meals.

If it helps I'll buy more. If anyone tries it let me know x

Thought I would I would let everyone know How the lipoobind is going.

To compare I took alli with slim fast last week and lipobind with slim fast this week. Last week I lost 4lbs and this week 4.5lbs :)

this week I have been loaded with the cold and only managed to exercise on two days.

Currently I would say lipobind is working better for me as I've exercised less and lost more. Also I don't have a windy tummy like I do when taking alli and I can have foods with more fat.

So I'm going to use up the last of my alli as it does help too and move completely over to lipobind when it runs out.

If anyone wanted to try lipobind I would say give it a go!

Steph

I would never dare to take anything like Alli or things similar to it, Ive heard the horror stories and side effects from it.
Glad you are doing well with it though, your weight losses have been brilliant xxx

Alli worked well for me initially but I struggled to stick to it. You just have to monitor your fat intake. If you eat too much fat then you get the side effects. lipobind doesn't have any nasty side effects so its safe.

Hope I'll do well this week. Thanks for your support x

Sorry for the delay in updating. Anyway after some jiggling about I've found the lipobind is definitely helping but I'm only taking 3 tablets with my evening meal. The meal bars and shakes are low in fat so I dont think I nned to take lipobind with them.

I stopped taking lipobind one week and didnt lose :( But I'm now losing about 2lbs or 3lbs a week when I take them with my evening meal. Sometimes I can manage 4lbs.

I dont know if they will work for everyone, but I think they are worth a try. I

Stephanie x

Yeah. It also helps you to feel fuller for long. I find this aspect most helpful when I've had to cut down my portions. You still have to eat well and exercise to see results, but I always seem to lose an extra pound or so when taking them. For me it's just an extra wee boost x

Back