Slim Fast February Challenge

Can I join in too please??
I have just started slimfast today and would like to lose 7lb by the end of Feb. I weigh in on Monday mornings.

cool ... I weigh in on Sunday .. I am doing the three day diet as a booster then cuting down on food portions and exerising . Hope it works

hiya, can I join you also, started slim fast (after eating uncontrolably!) so started 2feb, at 10 sotne 1 and a half - want to be 9.7 by end of feb so a target of 8.5lbs x

Hi can I join the pledge?
I want to lose a stone. Realistically I think giving myself 3 months to achieve this is something I will be able to achieve. I would love to lose it in a month!!! As I want to keep the weight off..:break_diet:

Good morning, well not a good morning for me. Put on 2 ibs, went out monday afternoon for an italian. Been fairly good all week but its all gone to pot!

I'm thinking of quiting for a while, i feel like i'm putting presure on myself and am getting really fed up when i dont deliver. My weight loss is slow as i've not been doing it 100%, I dont want to make excuses but i'm struggling in this awful weather.

Any ideas suggestions?? i need to get a big fat foot up the butt!
I have a school reunion at the end of march and thought that'd spur me on but it seems to have done the opposite. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thats better have a good weekend xx

Good morning, well not a good morning for me. Put on 2 ibs, went out monday afternoon for an italian. Been fairly good all week but its all gone to pot!

I'm thinking of quiting for a while, i feel like i'm putting presure on myself and am getting really fed up when i dont deliver. My weight loss is slow as i've not been doing it 100%, I dont want to make excuses but i'm struggling in this awful weather.

Any ideas suggestions?? i need to get a big fat foot up the butt!
I have a school reunion at the end of march and thought that'd spur me on but it seems to have done the opposite. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thats better have a good weekend xx

It may be that slimfast simply isn't for you. I know I have went through plenty of diets before I landed on this one, and it does work for me. But that doesn't mean it will work for everyone. For example you went out for a meal on Monday. I went out for one on Thursday but I went on the scale today to see I am 3lb down, which I did not expect what so ever.

So it may not be you that's the problem, but your body not working on that diet.

I reckon you should use the next week as a test. Follow the diet religiously without putting a step out of place. If next Saturday there are no results then I reckon (and it's just my own opinion) the diet may not be for you.

Hope that helps :)

Any ideas suggestions?? i need to get a big fat foot up the butt! I have a school reunion at the end of march and thought that'd spur me on but it seems to have done the opposite.

I was sitting in bed this morning feeling much the same (about dieting, not you needing to be kicked). I think I'm just BORED with being good, it's not Slim Fast per se, it's just that I feel like doing whatever I want, instead of being SENSIBLE.

Anyway, Ugg, maybe this is a dangerous suggestion, but how about a weekend or a couple of days where you can just do and eat whatever the hell you want, and ENJOY it instead of doing it but feeling bad about it.

I'm thinking of doing it myself, although slightly afraid that two days will turn in to two months and I'll be back to square one.

Lost a pound this week, but it must have been from tramping around in the snow as I've not drunk a single Slim Fast shake!

Hi Everyone

Can I join in too please?

Sunday is my weigh in day, I started last week so tomorrow is my first weigh in!!!

I would like to lose 14lbs but I think that is out of my range so I'm going to go for 7 instead.

Do we just reply on this post or is there something else we do?

Thanks xxx

puggso i'm starting to think that i've come to a halt with SF, i know it sounds like an excuse but im so much better in the warmer weather!

BMI its so uncanny the things you write are exactly what im thinking! lol

well i've decided to have the weekend off and see how i go through the week. i'm kinda happy with my size for the moment so i'll be happy to sts.

thanks again and a big congrats on your losses :O)

3lbs off wooooo
I admit it was the 3lbs I put on last week lol but its off again woo hoo

Well Done Mrs Hill 2B!

I' gonna try to get down to 12 stone my the end of February. So that's 6 1/2 pounds to lose. I'm also going to aim to do 30 mins of exercise a day.

Wahey.... 2lb off of my feb target! Hows everyone else doing?

Dont worry SW i'm sure it'll come off for you nxt weigh in :O)

thanx girls, i'm back on the straight and narrow now, hopefully some will come off next week and congrats to mrs hill 2b and sacha for your great losses. x

Thank u!
And good look sparkel x

can i join to please i started sf on 7/2/09
so im aiming for 1st for feb as lots to lose :(
should be able to do this finding it quite easy as i dont really have to think about food now :) and not so hungry all the time big plus as i work in a supermarket on checkouts and we bake fresh bread in store so always in contact with food
weigh in on sat fingers crossed:party0049:

Back