Slim Fast February Challenge

good luck saunders and welcome x

Good luck everyone. My hormones are causing me to really crave everything I'm not meant 2 have! I had a chinese sunday and I am out tonight... eeek! Weigh in Sat... I'll keep u posted!

I had pizza hut and hot chocolate with cream last night....
Aaaargh back to the gym to get bk on track!!

well I done 2hrs at the gym... and may go back tonight.
But lasagne for Valentines meal tomoro night...
God its never ending!
NAUGHTY, good, NAUGHTY good arrgh lol

I have put weight on this week, up 1.5lbs. Sigh. No surprise, really.

I might have to make myself walk to work at least three times next week, seeing as the weather is meant to be a bit more pleasant.

Must Not Eat A Bar Of Chocolate To Cheer Myself Up!

Last edited:
Put on 1 this week...but when combining last week and this week it's a 2lb loss so, that's how I'm looking at it :p

So after my awful week last week (putting on 2ib) I've managed to lose 1ib, really happy with that as been alot more relaxed. Got my new wii fit game thingy, My fitness coach so hopefully burn some fat this week!
Good luck peeps!:D

I stayed the same. Means I have to lose 7lb to be on track for feb challenge :eek:(

I stayed the same. Means I have to lose 7lb to be on track for feb challenge :eek:(

It's the middle of the month. You could amend your goals? Change it to 5lbs instead of 7....

... you could try weighing yourself butt naked... lol

LR

Like I'd weigh myself any other way but totally naked lol! And I make sure I have been to the toilet too!! LOL
I cheat as much as physically poss!

Meh, the scale is in my mom's room... mostly because Ayleigh thinks it's a car and will ride it around the house if she sees it. So.. although my mother has seen me in all my naked glory... no naked weighing is going on over here! Which means I could technically take off a pound if I wanted too. :8855::cool:

LR

hi all 4lb loss for me not bad for first week although hoped for more :rolleyes:
bad weekend wine and chocs so doing complete s/f today and weds no meals only shakes and fruit should hopefully put me back on track :)

4ibs is a fab loss saunders well done :O)

I know there is onl y a week left in February, but I am starting SF again today cos I need to give my weight loss a kick start (having used it at the beginning of last summer and then lost a total of 2 & a half stone last year). Stuck in a rut & need to get back on the weight loss thing!

Want to loose 3lbs by end of Feb.

xx

good luck spod! that was a fantastic weight loss last year, im sure u will be just as successful this time around!

my target is a lb in feb :D hehe!!

Back