Slim Fast February Challenge

good luck spod! that was a fantastic weight loss last year, im sure u will be just as successful this time around!

my target is a lb in feb :D hehe!!

way to go spod, fantastic weight losses! you've def given me a kick start looking at that, hope it works for you too! x

Thanks! Really need to get my arse in to gear with this again.

Good luck to you as well!

xx

I count 4 Saturdays in the month so will be aiming for 4lb loss over the month. If I do as well as last month (7lb) I would be ecstatic, but 1lb a week is my goal!

Lost 3 today, so beat my goal again...with a week to spare :D

So I'm adding to it...lost 5 so far...if I can drop another 2 for next week and make it 7 all in I'd be over the moon!

Congratulations.
You put me to shame, I am the lightest I have been for years and I have just celebrated with a bacon roll. I must learn to celebrate with a bunch of tulips or some thing else not involving food. That is the true battle, food is fuel not a reward or treat.

L

4.25lb lost in Feb so far as lost another 2.25 today but Im not gonna meet my 9lb target by next week!! Oh well! A loss is better than not at all!

:(well only 1lb off this week but i think its down to, to few calories as i was only having 1 shake plus meal in the evening so may be my body whent into store mode

so back on 2 shakes plus meal hoping for good loss this week wish me luck :)
linda

:wavey:Hello, Thought I'd pop in and read up on how your all doing, looking good peeps!

I always come straight to SF on Minimins either though I've moved to WW. Habit I suppose.

Slightly worried about moving diets and eating properly again but didn't need to as I lost 2.3/4 pounds this week YAY:angel09:

Good Idea logging everyones weigh ins/ losses, great motivation.

Good luck for the week :party0011:

Welldone,

A friend has asked me to join her at a Rosemary Conley class. I am a bit scared as I feel slimfast is working for me at the moment. Perhaps in a few weeks I will need a kick up the butt and you show that a change in diets needn't spell disaster. Thanks.

Lucyjo, In the end I wasn't following the diet properly and making myself feel really guilty. It took a good couple of weeks thinking about changing before I actually did. Sacha also moved to WW and lost over 2ib this week so it doe's work. Good luck with SF your doing really well so stick with it xx

Just checking in...your all doing so well...
I moved to WW to...its going ok ...small slip last week
Hopefully this week will be a good one

Back