Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Okay okay... I'm still here - but none of you can make me get on the scales ;-) and dieting will not recommence until Monday!!

Thanks all though for your lovely messages!

Such a busy week at work, out tomorrow night for my little brothers 21st then no doubt recovering on Sunday!

Just had a lukewarm bath - not pleasant lol!!

Steak sweet potato wedges and red wine tonight! Yum! Sorry for talking about food especially to all those virtuous TSers who are doing so well!! Will try to catch up on diaries tomorrow x

LoL its lucky we don't know where you live or else you'd find us on your doorstep :D.

Good that you are going to keep posting though Kylie or else the days off plan may well increase x

Where are you going tonight Kylie x

I think it's quite healthy to forget the scales for a while just don't you go forgetting us ! :) have a great time and report back, I like hearing what you're up to. Have fun!

Phew, sorry for absence lovelies, very busy weekend :) we went to a soul food type restaurant on Saturday - was yummy but service a but slow - my poor nieces were pooped by the time we got home!! Birthday boy had fun though I think so that's the main thing :) his actual birthday is on Tuesday so heading over to mums to give him his presents etc then, and everyone's having a take away and cake obviously, but I've eaten so much this weekend I genuinely think I'm just going to take a pack and have that instead. I absolutely dread to think what the scales say... I think I am going to weigh in the morning though...? Possibly lol!!

Didn't get a chance to catch up on all your diaries either, will be back in the game tomorrow though and annoying you all silly!!

Oooh, finally started some Xmas shopping today too, starting to feel festive :)

Night all x

Nice to hear you had a great weekend. As you say back to it today, sometimes your body just needs a break to kick start the losses again. Are you still doing 5/2? Have a lovely day. x

Glad you plucked up the courage to weigh Kylie. Now you can concentrate on getting back into the swing of things.

Enjoy your shopping xx

What matters is you keep going and don't let it get back to where you started. I've never heard of a Malory band. Some kind of exercise thingy? I will have to look it up. Good luck on the restart.

Ooooh, I meant to tell you all - I bought a Malory band thing off the internet over the weekend - very excited for it to arrive :)

Off for a run in a mo, will check in when I get home :)

What's a Malory band ?

Hopefully I'll be catching you up by next week Kylie. Really need to get back into the 11's!
Gonna google Malory band, am guessing it's a hoop type of thing? Xx

Basically it's an over priced stringy thing which you wear snugly around your waist. I think the idea is it is a constant reminder when you're eating to not overdo it as it gets snug if you overeat. Obvs that's not a problem when TSing, but I do have a fair few planned off events coming up so hopefully it'll help with that, and I'm thinking long term it'll be a good way to keep control. Also, I think making it smaller as I go along will be really motivational! Will keep you all updated ;-)

Grrrr just got to the docs 5 minutes early for what I thought was a 6pm appointment only to be told it's 6.25pm - I'm sure I was told 6 coz I remember thinking I'd be struggling a bit to get there on time after my run! Oh well - good chance to catch up on diaries!!

Run was fab too, 3 x 5 minute runs :) calves are a little bit tight though, will have to do some stretching when I (finally!) get home!

Malory band sounds like a good idea. x

Day one done & a run as too, well done Kylie :D X

Well done hon. 11.10 is my 1st goal so am hoping to be catching you up soon lol
Wish I enjoyed running but no chance. Am looking to rejoin a gym in the new year after I have recovered from my op. Haven't been able to exercise properly since having this stupid hernia all year and really miss it!
Here's to day 2 for you of 100%. Xx

Well done hon. 11.10 is my 1st goal so am hoping to be catching you up soon lol Wish I enjoyed running but no chance. Am looking to rejoin a gym in the new year after I have recovered from my op. Haven't been able to exercise properly since having this stupid hernia all year and really miss it! Here's to day 2 for you of 100%. Xx

Thanks :) if it's any consolation I never thought I would enjoy running in a million years, but I use the couch 2 5k app and am loving it :) I could never use the gym - I used to join every 6 months or so but ultimately I'm too lazy - if you're a mile out on your run though you have to get back lol!! Hope you have a speedy recovery after your op, exercise makes it easier to stay on track I think. You'll be in those 11s in no time :) I'm kicking myself a bit coz I was so close to being out if them, but now have to go allllll the way back down again!!

Back