Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Yeah she made coming home a bit easier :) will get some piccies on when we've got them uploaded to the computer :)

Must say, was so much happier to be on holiday at the size I am now rather than when I was bigger, made me so much more confident! Hopefully next holiday will be at goal :)

Yep, back TSing tomorrow - kind of looking forward to it in a weird way... Remind me of that on Wednesday lol!!!

Yes I think it does us good to have a break diet wise too as long as we get back to it.

It does feel good to be able to compare our losses to this time last year but I know I still wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked to have been but that has just reinforced how important it is to get to target for next time :) x

How's today going Kylie, hope its been a good one x

Headache was probably due to being sat in front of the computer and the strain of going back to work - hope you're feeling better this evening xx

Have a good day, hope the headaches gone x

Lots better this evening thank you Katie :) how's the running going?
I've not been running in over a week :( I wasn't well and then I've just not got back to it - am planning to though x

Woo hoo - back in the 11s :) literally just lol (11st 13.75lb!!) but I'm so much happier seeing an 11 on those scales than a 12!! :)

Woo hoo! Well done kylie!

I've just realised I'm so close to so many mini goals :)

-3lb and I'll be the lowest weight ever in who knows how many years :)
-5lb and I'll be overweight (not obese - yippee!!)
-7lb and I'll be in the lower 11s
-8lb and I'll be in the 150s pound numbers
-14lb and I'll be in the 10s!! :)

I'm also wearing a size 12 skirt to work today ;-) it must be fairly generous lol! And I think it's sitting a tad higher than is fashionable to wear but hey ho - it's on and looks good lol!

AND forgot to say, last night we had someone come to see me and hubby about collecting a debt that Rob's customer wont pay (sob! Hopefully they can collect it for us) and we were talking about weight and he said "so what are you about 9 stone" I was like yeah reight, I wish, so then he said well about 9 1/2 then!!! Ha ha, sure he was just being nice but it did put a smile on my face :) he said his girlfriend was 7.5 stone so that's why he'd estimated my weight at that! Clever man knocking a few stone off when discusing weights with women!!

No sign of my headache whatsoever today which I'm so thankful for, plus we're half way through the week, plus it's the bake off final tonight!! So many reasons to be cheery :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely day :)

Last edited:
Well done bob, you are doing great :)

Great post there Kylie. Its all coming to fruition now x

Back