Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Hurray and welcome to the 11's :D Dont get comfy as we are not staying long....we're bound for 10 :D xx

Well done back into the swing of it already!

Thanks ladies - as we all know, Sundays are my downfall though lol so we'll see how that goes!! The jeans I was really pleased about getting back into a few weeks back are annoying me - they have no stretch, so they're perfect when I first out them on, but they now look shapeless baggy and just bleugh really! Pants!!

My sister is starting on Monday!! How exciting! We doubled up on an order to get some savings! Think she's seen that if even I can do it then it must be easy lol!! Told her about the forum so hopefully she joins - hello lolly of you're reading this :)

Really really hope I lose a lb tomorrow to put me at a new low!! Then another 2 and I'm no longer obese!! Seriously excited about that!!

In other news, I broke a nail today - disaster!! ;-)

11st 10lb this morning!! Whoop whoop!! A whole 1lb into new territory!! Another lb and I'll no longer be obese! This is like week 1 all over again, and although I've not like the headaches, lethargy etc I am loving the losses!!

Got to get my bum into gear now, nothing much planned this weekend so finally want to get round to painting the sideboard my sis and her boyf have us a year ago so we can finally get our DVDs hidden away and tidy the living room up!!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? :)

Well done on breaking new territory ! How exciting for you. Have you cleared out much from your wardrobe or are you waiting for goal? Good luck on reaching your next bracket.

Well done! That's great news :)

Cleared out loads more clothes today!! And everything that I have in my wardrobe now fits! How exciting! It made me remember just how bad I used to feel looking at my wardrobe stuffed full of clothes and only a Hangul of things fitted! Everything is now either a 12 or 14 :) must have thrown all of my real skinny size 10s years ago... Considering I must have been in them 10 years ago that makes sense! So, have lots to wear for the next few months then I shall have to be investing in some new bits - whoop whoop!! :)

Yay well done on your loss. And theres nothing better than sorting your wardrobe out and finding everything fits is there. Hope you have a great Sunday.

Yay well done on your loss. And theres nothing better than sorting your wardrobe out and finding everything fits is there. Hope you have a great Sunday.

It really was good poppy :) although I did get a little sad when I remembered just how rubbish it used to make me feel looking at all my lovely clothes but knowing that I still had to wear the same old things coz only a handful of them fitted me. Actually, still makes me sad just remembering that feeling - that's why I have to promise myself never to let myself put weight on again. BUT I can now go to my wardrobe and pick anything at all out and know that it will fit and look great :) such a lovely feeling :)

Omg omg omg!!! 11st 9.25lb this morning :) :) surely I can lose 0.25lb tomorrow to be overweight??? No longer obese - fingers crossed!!

Btw - how horrible is the word "obese" as if we don't feel bad enough already!! And I think when I started I was just in the "morbidly obese" category!! I mean, it makes be think of zombies or something.

Single 11s!! Whoopy!! 1/4lb to no longer obese and 2 1/4lb to half way through the 11s and I will have lost 4 stone!!! With only 2 to go!!!!

Ah, what a lovely start to Sunday :)

And I'm super pleased with that loss as I may have wobbled into some ham and cheese last night... Whoopsy!!

Thats amazing news bob, very well done!!
Only 2 stone to goal to is fantastic, you could be there by christmas :)

Well done bob!! You must be so pleased!

Back