Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

After Friday I might do WI on the first too. I'd intended on doing it monthly because it feels less pressure and the diet just feels more like a way of life for the time being. It stops me stressing about doing enough each week which can send me overboard if it's bad news or celebrate if good. Keep going you're doing great!

Exactly how I feel angel - it seems to make me want to eat either way - either to celebrate or commiserate lol!! Join the monthly weigh club - day 1 for me and feel lots better so far :) not saying I won't have scale withdrawals this time next week though lol!!

Just did my first c25k sesh in a month! Thought it was going to kill me but absolutely loved it!! Maybe that's why I've felt a bit frustrated lately? Lack if exercise... Oh well, back on it now and feeling great :) Also pleased to report scales have been hidden - by me so technically not very hidden but at least if they're not out I won't be on and off them - worst case scenario I'll have to get robbo to hide them for me ;-) Feeling very positive again :)

Yet! You'll love c25k xx

Probably was missing the exercise Kylie. Makes a lot of difference to our emotions. Good for you for getting back to it.

I put my scales on top of the wardrobe so that I have to go all the way down stairs to get a chair if I want to get my hands on them. Its worked so far :) x

Goodness there's an app for everything ! Good luck on getting to 5 K. X

Ecxellent days YAY xx

Size 12 wooohoooo! What a lovely surprise for you. Congratulations.

Wow thats marvellous Kylie. What size are you aiming for by the time you are in maintenance x

I think the lowest I would aim to be is a 12. Thats was my "normal" size in my younger days. Realistically taking my age into consideration I think it will be a 14 though x

Off shopping tomorrow with little sis :) very excited. There's a crew clothing warehouse sale near us this weekend so off for hopefully a few bargains, then we're going to go into Lincoln for a bit of primarni action - I'm gonna buy a pair of size 10 goal jeans I think :)

Ran tonight, last run of week 2, loved it, and pushed myself a lot harder than I usually do! Chilled out evening at home now with the hubby and the dog :)

Yay for weekends :)

Good luck on finding the perfect size 10 jeans. You'll fit them in no time ! Have a great evening.

Did you find anything you liked today x

Omg Susie - soooo much :) including a size 10 (yes 10!!) crew dress which fits perfectly - must have been a generous cut lol!! But to be fair, everything I bought was either a size 8 or 10 - all tops and jumpers, teeny tiny bit snug, but perfect in a couple of weeks, and most of them would look fine now just with non muffin top trousers ;-) didn't get any bottoms as I'm pretty sure I'm still a large 12 in those, and with my pear shape didn't want to guestimate finishing size too much, but I did but a new pair of size 10 skinny jeans, so they're the next goal whilst not weighing :)

All in all a lovely shopping day with my sis :)

Might have a quick power nap, then off to mums for an Indian (not me lol!) to celebrate my brother getting in the army :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend too :)

Sounds like a great shopping trip bob! Xx

Back