Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Thats fabulous Kylie. Happy days. A few runs with your brother in law will get you into those skinny jeans x

Still alive after your run ? It must have been a super feeling buying a size 8! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear your new jeans fit. Have a great week.

Oh God... I think I need to weigh... Having no idea is scaring me... well obviously I could make an educated guess but I have no idea of the actual number... maybe monthly weighing is too much to ask, perhaps I'll do Mondays only...? I sound like an addict... No, I think I'm going to weigh in the morning... probably maybe! :)

Take a breath! It'll pass! Have you stuck to the plan? Maybe every month is a stretch after being a daily but if you've stuck to your program even with all your exercise it's impossible for you not to have lost. Go and try your jeans on instead. Stay strong!

Haha I'm the same with weigh ins, right now I'm obsessed with knowing the number! Maybe start with weekly and then progress to fortnightly and the monthly maybe?
Well done though, your definately going in the right direction, your mini goals sound fab!

That's great news bob! Hopefully just the spur on you need! Fingers crossed for those 10s in a fortnight. :)

Wonderful! Well done. :clap:

Thank you ladies :) busy busy day, just sat down lol!! I'm pleased to say I'm well and truly back in the zone :) feeling all confident and positive about getting to goal :) yesterday a girl I work with said I was looking tiny and today a lady I've not seen in a couple of months messaged me on fb to say that she'd seen me today and I looked like I had lost shed loads of weight and looked great :) always nice to hear, although I must say I'm fat from tiny lol!! Chill out for a bit then off to bed me thinks. Peak of the week tomorrow - whoop whoop!! :)

Fab result Kylie, you'll feel the cold more now that you are getting tiny :) x

Oh how lovely for you to get compliments like that. I think I was a baby last time someone called me tiny! Enjoy the feeling you deserve it.

Went for second run of the week tonight after work, 2 sets of 1.5 mins and 2 sets of 3 minute runs. It doesn't sound a lot, but considering when I stated I literally couldn't run for 30 seconds it feels like a massive achievement. Also, considering I've never ever like running I'm now super pleased that I'm becoming quite addicted!!

Poor lil sis is finding it a bit disheartening I think - as I think I've said before she's a natural running, and normally zooms off for 2 miles without stopping and barely breaks a sweat, but she's joined me on exante for just over a week now and she finds if really hard going now, she's decided to drop back and stick with me on the c35k program. I think it makes you remember just how few calories we're on, and doesn't make me feel so bad re the slow running progress. Oh well, I'm building the foundations now, and when I have a few more calories in me I'm hoping I'll be super speedy lol!!

As I'm enjoying the running so much, I've decided that when I start my fasting I'm going to do 5:2 rather than JUDDD, that way, I can have my fasts on Tuesday and Thursday, and eat more mon, weds, fri & Sunday for my running days when I'll need some more go!

Still aiming for December 1st to switch, that seems so close now!! Really really hoping if I'm super well behaved I might just possibly be nudging the 9s by then. I'll feel more comfortable if I started 5:2 with only half a stone to go, so if it means another weeks or so on exante I might just carry on until I'm into the 9s... Will reevaluate when I get there as it's still a fair distance away yet!!

Wow, I've rambled a lot there!! Hope everyone's had a good Wednesday - all downhill to the weekend now :)

How did your 1st 5:2 day go Kylie x

Ha ha, it's going great so far Susie as I can eat whatever I want!! Which to be fair has been mainly healthy things so I'm hoping the exante stint has changed what my body craves! Just realised I have friends round for dinner on thurs, so will probs do my fasts Tuesday and Friday this week so will weigh Saturday. I'm going to give it til the new year, then if I think it's taking too long may go back to exante for a month or something... Went for a lovely meal out with hubby last night, so nice to be able to do that again! :)

Back