Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Food freedom yay :D.

How much more do you want to lose Kylie x

Just under 2 stone I think Susie, I think my max healthy bmi is 10.1 so somewhere around 9.7 would be nice. Although, so long as I'm a comfortable size 10 I'll be happy, so will see which comes first lol!!

Running was 1000 times easier today, split the first mile and a half into about 4 desperate runs, then on the way back thought I'd just keep going for as long as I could, so did the mile and a half back with only 1 very short walk break, maybe 30 seconds of walking. Having a bit more food inside me certainly made all the difference! I knocked 2 minutes off the time I did it last week in :)

The only time I've ever ran is after a bus so I can't relate to what you are achieving but it sounds very good so well done :happy096:.

Saturday will give you an idea of what to expect weight loss wise but you are quite close to goal now so 5:2 is a good option for the last part of the plan isn't it & intoducing food is quite exciting :eek:. x

Lol, thank you!! Yes, I think that by reintroducing good now hopefully I can teach myself healthy habits so I can maintain forever - before I've always either been on a diet or well and truly off if that makes sense? Hopefully incorporating exercise into my life for the first time ever will help too!! I always seem to diet to excess or eat to excess, time to stop the extremes!

Good luck on the 5:2 plan. I hope to do the same when I'm close to goal so will watch with interest! you're going great guns on the running too. I only ever ran when being chased and it depended upon who was chasing as to which way I ran (towards or away from) :D

have a great week!

Lol, I was the same angel... I don't think there was a single thing in the world that would have made me run 6 weeks ago... Hmmm brad Pitt calling from my bedroom...? Nope, not even that!!!

I think I should issue a warning - food will be regularly mentioned here from now on... Maybe I should start a new diary somewhere on the fasting forum? Would really like to continue on this one though if no one minds so I have a complete record...? If you're feeling weak willed, do not continue reading lol!!

So, Friday we had pizza at work, hence sparking the change to 5:2 - I couldn't deal with the knowledge that I'd have a 2lb gain from 2 slices of pizza (our product so had to try) and then struggle to get it off all week. So, trip to sainsburys ensued, where I stocked up on lovely goodies :) had crusty bread with salad, mozzarella & Parma ham for dinner Friday night - yum!

Saturday, had my muesli (lowest sugar variety I could find) for late breakie, then forgot to eat until later on, hubby suggested we go out for dinner (he's v pleased that I've stopped the old diet now as he thinks I've been on it long enough) so I had scallops to start, duck 3 ways for main and lemon posset for pudding :) 3 courses was a bit extreme but we were celebrating lol!! And I had a couple of glasses of red ;-)

Sunday, went for a run in the morning - already said but it was so so much easier - fab - then had another small bowl of muesli for brunch, went to the cinema in the afternoon so treated myself to a small box of popcorn (whoopsy!) then wasn't hungry enough for my steak for tea so had the same as Friday night.

Was a bit hungry and about 10 this morning so had a satsuma, and have just had the nicest salad for lunch - loads of leaves, cucumber tomatoes balsamic dressing chicken and a tiny bit of feta cheese with about a tablespoon of hummus and about half a carrot cut up to dunk! Very full and satisfied now, and have another satsuma and pear to have later on before run.

Weighed this morning out of interest and have put on a pound and a half - so 11 6.5 now, not expecting anything great loss wise this week as I have the glycogen weight to go back on, but if I could be back down to 11 5 by Saturday that would be great as then I think I'll start to get a good idea how it's working by the end of November.

Plans for the month are low alcohol (social only) try to keep carbs low and avoid processed foods and sugar. Lol, we shall see!! Wish me luck :)

Good luck Kylie. Keep it low carb. I'm starting back TS today as I noticed my clothes were a bit tight when we went out at the weekend & lets just say a lot more has gone on that I wanted :wave_cry:. Back to daily weighing for me.

What did you see at the pictures xx

We say fury... Must say I want sure when rob said that's what he wanted to see but actually it was really good, love brad Pitt!! Hopefully your little break has refreshed you for a restart - are you all clear now til Xmas?

Had 2 sausages, loads of broccoli and some carrot for dinner - yummy yummy in my tummy!! Went for a run after work too but my calf got really tight?

1st down day tomorrow... :-/ exante training should hopefully stand me in good stead though :)

I've heard it was good but a bit graphic. I want to go and see Gone Girl which is supposed to be really good so will have to drag hubby to the pictures.

Mainly clear run but where ever I go I will be accompanied by a bar. Sticking to packs till xmas. Then on them again till February.

You will find tomorrow a doddle I'm sure :)

hmmmm... not a happy bunny this morning - weight 11st 8.25lb - that's 3.25lb heavier that my weigh in last Friday (Thursday being my last Exante day) and nearly 2lb on from yesterday morning.... I'd have said yesterday was my healthiest day since starting 5:2 too. Oh well, fast day today, let's see what tomorrow brings... think I'll carry on weighing daily until Saturday morning, then probably won't weigh until 28th November so Saturday should give me a good idea of starting weight (fasting Friday this week as have friends coming for dinner on Thursday) then I'll have a good four weeks under by belt by then to give me a good idea of how it's going... I say this, but we all know how addicted I am to the scales lol!

Its bound to take a while to settle down after switching plans Kylie. Are you using Exante packs on fast days or mix & matching x

Any carbs will give you a slight gain in water weight I've found in the past. If you're eating healthily you won't put fat so don't worry about what the scales say (says me whose couldn't wait until Friday). Have a great week.

DD yesterday went fine, I thought it would be relatively easy for us VLCDers! Not hungry in the slightest this morning either - not usually a breakfast kind of girl anyway! Scales back down to 11st 6.5lb which I find more acceptable... now if they could just work their way down to 11st 5lb by Saturday I'll be super chuffed!

Lovely salad waiting for me in the fridge for lunch - yum yum yum!

Well done you! The tens are sooooo close. Enjoy your salad!

Sounds like its leveling out so you never know, you may get there by Saturday Kylie.

Did you enjoy your salad xx

Just cooked one of those for hubby, smells lovely but not tempted :Dx

Back