Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

In the bag Kylie 11.4 is yours!

Yay to Eating & losing. Fingers crossed for that lb & a bit to be gone x

Nearly there - 11st 4.5lb this morning... Initially when I thought about it I was quite disappointed, as last Friday (last exante weigh in) I was 11 5, however, I'm just looking at it that I had the water weight etc to go back on anyway, so hopefully now this is my true weight... Who knows, anyways I've had my first successful 5:2 week and have a good starting point now so I can judge how well it's going over the next few weeks... Deffo going to stick with this until after Christmas and will see how long it's taking... If I'm not in the low 10s by the new year I may jump back onto exante proper for a month to get the last stone off then back to some form of fasting for maintenance. UD today, had some muesli for breckie and have lots of fruit and a yummy salad with me for lunch which I'm already looking forward too :)

Friday - yaaaaay!!!

:)

Don't be disappointed losing a pound after coming off a VLCD its amazing!

That's a good result Kylie so feel proud. Have you found it difficult to stick to planned food since coming of Exante x

Thanks jane :)

No, sticking to what I've planned has been really easy actually Susie, I think I'm so grateful to have real food I'm completely happy with the healthy stuff!!

I am struggling a bit to get up to eating enough calories to get up to the amount I should be having on my UDs though... I'm currently sipping a glass of red to help lol!! Seriously though, Monday was below 1,000 cal, and weds and today under 1,500 even with my wine... I'm not sure if the way it works is that you're going between highs and lows so I'm hoping there's enough of a difference? The thing with me is, I'm more likely to have a blow out on a Saturday or Sunday, so hopefully those 2 days are enough to keep my body guessing!!

Will just have to keep an eye on it and see how it goes, may have to jump over to the fasting forums and ask some advice. It seems wrong though to try and force calories in if I'm not hungry... Ordered the fast diet book anyway so hopefully that come tomorrow and I can have a read.

Hope all my exante friends are going strong - popping off to have a read now :)

Morning :) I am also wanting to be slimmer for Christmas, here to subscribe to your diary. Jade x

11st 3.75lb this morning - whoop whoop!!

Off to a Halloween party this evening - there will be alcohol involved lol!! Expecting a big old gain in the morning!! Gonna have some smoked salmon and scrambled eggs before we go so hopefully can avoid the buffet! Might see if I can pick up a field mushroom too from the market this morning so I can have it on that :) who needs bread lol!!

Beautiful weather today, but unfortunately will probs spend most of it stuck indoors cleaning and ironing :-(

Have a good day y'all!!

It's going in the right direction well done. Planning is the key when you have social occasions have a good time tonight!

Another loss is fab. Its going to be interesting to see how the loss differs from TS losses.

Have fun tonight x

Good night then :D. Hope the MCd's cures you x x

How you feeling today Kylie x

Hope your tummy has settled now Kylie x

Back