Slim for spring challenge! 100 days at 100%!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'd love to be 100% until 1st May. I'm bridesmaid for my friend at the end of June and I'd love to have lost at least 2 stone by then. I'm using MFP at 1200 cals and combining it with the 5:2. So 5 days at 1200 and 2 days at 500...hoping for some good loses! Started yesterday and was 14 stone 7.5

Also mrsB2B I got your friend request on Mfp but something went wrong and it's not added u on :( will try and add u now xx

Hey everyone,

I started calorie counting last Monday, with a start weight of 14st 8lbs & a loss in week one of 4lbs.

I'm looking to weigh 12st 8lbs on May 1st (2 stone loss).

Good luck to everyone :)

Hey everyone, I started calorie counting last Monday, with a start weight of 14st 8lbs & a loss in week one of 4lbs. I'm looking to weigh 12st 8lbs on May 1st (2 stone loss). Good luck to everyone :)

Great goal! You can do it!!

I'm so freaking annngggrrryyyy I have stayed the same again!!!! I've been the same weight since freaking November!!! This last stone and half is killing meeeeee!!! I've tried everything to break through this plateau!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

I've dropped calories, upped calories, upped exercise, relaxed exercise, even tried bloody herbalife!!!!

But the strongest in life are those who look in the mirror or at the scales and even though they don't see results still keep going!!!!

I'm not going to see it as a green light to go nuts in London I need to keep on till may 1st.

I am on my totm but it's hard to think that's something to do with it when I've been this sodding weight soooo long!!!!!

Jo I sooooo know how you feel. Honestly I think we have to be happy with what we have and just look at this last bit as long term, it might take 6 months - it might take a year, but if you keep eating healthily and exercising your body will make it to its optimum weight eventually. I would put aside the goal "weight" for now and perhaps take monthly bikini photos or something and focus on the visual changes from clean eating and exercise and try to ignore the bloody scales :D

Minzie, I'm after the same sort of loss from the same sort of weight. It'll be good to see how we go :)

I'm being very good at the moment, although I'm struggling to get the cross trainer sessions working properly again. Back on it tonight, but every little there is progress and I know I'll get there in the end.

TOTM is a nightmare, Lady Jo. I hate the plateau I get through it, each and every time. Keep holding on - your weight will drop - it has to. Is it worth trying a 5/2 version of CC to try and kick your metabolism?

Jo I sooooo know how you feel. Honestly I think we have to be happy with what we have and just look at this last bit as long term, it might take 6 months - it might take a year, but if you keep eating healthily and exercising your body will make it to its optimum weight eventually. I would put aside the goal "weight" for now and perhaps take monthly bikini photos or something and focus on the visual changes from clean eating and exercise and try to ignore the bloody scales :D

I think your right! I've got a photo from my birthday in August and a photo of me from a week ago and there's so much difference but only 4lb in weight!!! Glad the gym is working even if the scales aren't lol!!!

Minzie, I'm after the same sort of loss from the same sort of weight. It'll be good to see how we go :) I'm being very good at the moment, although I'm struggling to get the cross trainer sessions working properly again. Back on it tonight, but every little there is progress and I know I'll get there in the end. TOTM is a nightmare, Lady Jo. I hate the plateau I get through it, each and every time. Keep holding on - your weight will drop - it has to. Is it worth trying a 5/2 version of CC to try and kick your metabolism?

I've heard great things about the 5:2 Moog but don't know if I could do it lol. If it was just me I'd probably give it a to but seen as I'm responsible for putting dinner on the table every night for hubby and kids and then sit there eating a soup or nothing!!! I am thinking of staggering my calories to a degree but then I get confused with my calories burnt at the gym and whether to eat them back or not?!

It's sooooo frustrating!!

Hi ladies, so I had a really good week which went down hill with some takeaways at the weekend.
Weighed in today though at 14st 3.5lb which is 4lb loss...hopefully can be better at weekends at average 3lb a week. ?

I stayed the same on Monday (14st 4 3/4) but today weigh 14st 2 3/4.
Iv upped my water & dropped my nightly crisps and chocolate snack. Seems to be working.
I have 22lbs to go till the 100days is over !

I lost 2.5lb on Fridays weigh in :):):):) at last a good loss!!!

Went out on Friday tho and drank far too much wine, then far too much hangover food yesterday. Could have quite easily had my takeaway leftovers today but straight back on plan today hoping the damage will be gone plus a bit more by Friday.

Everyone enjoy the coming week!!

Back