Total Solution Slim for summer 2013

Thanks vee and Mswood, great to read your comments. I've had a pretty poor weekend this weekend! Mood was low today and I really felt like eating a takeaway. I've just agonised for like 3 hours!!! Wanting to order something but not ordering it, I finally decided I am and have come off the diet today. But I don't feel bad about it. I just decided if I really want to eat something tonight that bad I am just going to it's crazy to be in that condition of agonising over the decision for 3 hours!! literally!!!

My monthly order of shakes hasn't arrived yet. It's due tomorrow, and I will be getting back on it tomorrow.

Unlike other times when I've come off the diet and then regretted it. I don't regret coming off tonight, it was a decision I made because I wanted to eat more tonight than I wanted to stay on the diet, but I did that knowing I will be back on the diet tomorrow. Going forward I'll need to try to make sure I balance my mood better and don't get into a situation where I'm feeling as cheesed off as I did today!

Tomorrow morning I'll be back here with my weigh in update for the restart, and in the evening I intend to be back here, posting that day 1 has been completed all OK. That was a condition I set myself before I broke it today!

Hope you're all having good weekends, and sticking to plan :)

Me too Vee :p

I did the same last week, made my decision and no regrets :) unfortunately I decided to make the same decision for three days of the week!!! So no loss for me, but still glad I made the decision rather than trying to stop myself then binging!

You do what you need to do - this is your journey - I hope you enjoyed it (slightly jealous ) xx

Tomorrow is another day x

Thanks Vee, yeah I felt in control which is good!

Me too Vee :p

I did the same last week, made my decision and no regrets :) unfortunately I decided to make the same decision for three days of the week!!! So no loss for me, but still glad I made the decision rather than trying to stop myself then binging!

Nice to know I'm not the only one ;p - well done for getting back on it Sage!

So back on plan today. Just weighed myself and I'm 18st 11ibs - which is 2ibs gain from before I started, I know when ketosis ends body can fill up water in organs again so be interesting to see what happens over the next week or so, in the next 5 days my goal is to lose 4ibs, which will put me at 18 and 1/2 stone, so basically lose the 2ibs from coming off plan yesterday plus another 2ibs, If you don't want to read about what food I had just read on ;) - if you do, then click quick reply and highlight the white space that follows as I didn't want to inadvertently put bad food in the eyes of people that are on plan! (takeaway I had : singapore fried rice, crispy shredded chicken and curry sauce), a cherry bakewell a packet of crisps, and 2 ice poles... I ordered a large rice but could only eat half of it (as I was already full from water and the morning and lunch shakes I had) - so could have been worse!

Going forward I'm going to be more active in my mental game! It's not about just going through the motions and having the shakes at the prescribed times, for me it's about getting my head in the right place every day - so I want this more than I don't! I'm going out shortly to explore the why's behind 'why' I am doing this! I have longer term goals to also get my body in good shape once I've lost the weight - which includes working out, so I'm going to start looking into that a bit.

I'm also going to get more passionate about some study - I have a habbit of starting to learn something and then just dropping it!

Will next post tomorrow now as I know I'm going to be on track tonight, so don't need to come back later tonight to post which was part of my original plan yesterday!

Here's to a super fat busting week everyone! :)

onward and forward is the only way! what's done is done you can only take control from now, glad to hear you have gone straight back on plan and as long as you feel in control that is what matters.
hope we all have that super fat busting week !:)

back on plan at last. Took an extra two evenings off so had three nights off in total, (was on it in the day those three days - so it was just late meals). Now I'm back on it properly, this is day 2 of being back on it. I'm loooooooving the drink mix's this is like drinking orange from a bottle! I emailed exante and they said we can have as much drink mix as we like (as long as we dont od on water lol!). This is going to make such a difference!

Want a good 3 weeks or so on this now then I *might* take the odd day over Christmas off, then straight back on it, but we'll see.... !

Last edited:
really? I'm surprised they say that as I thought they had said because of the carb content we can only have a little bit or its meant to knock you out of ketosis! well done your doing great xx

Hi minimin friends, just a quick update. I'm kind of tooing and froing at the moment between being reallllly good and then having some time off. Good news is it's getting me in the right direction. Since my post a week ago which said I'm back on it after 3 days off, I've stuck to it 100% for 7 days. I'm going to take another couple of days off now. I hope to eventually get my motivation up to have at least 1 solid month of it, but at the moment I go about a week or so and just miss chilling out with some nice food, it's not i'm *addicted* to it, it's just I enjoy it, and I feel so deprived on this diet! (but you can't argue with the results!).

Good news is in last week I've lost 7.5 pounds, which means I've lost the 5ibs I gained when I came off for 3 days, plus an extra 2.5 pounds. If I can keep moving downwards I think that has to be good. I want to be able to sustain this for longer periods soon, but think I might try to set myself duration targets.

My plan until Christmas day is:

Come off today.
Start Exante again on Sunday 16th.
Stay on Exante until 24th September (Christmas Eve) - so 8 days back on.
Possibally take some time off around Christmas.
Then back on and aim for a minimum of 3 weeks on plan before breaking if I break.

I know it's not hardcore 100% on plan, but I've decided to try to balance this with some kind of happy medium where I can still enjoy some food on the odd evening.

I'm 18st 6.5ibs as I write this, which is lightest I've been in years, so it's good progress. I've lost 1st 2.5 pounds since I started 3 weeks ago, it could be faster if I didn't have these breaks but I'm very happy with it. Onwards and upwards.

Back