Slim For Summer 2015

I kno the feeling only too well hun....:( its horrid and js trying to avoid social events wich include food n drink is js pure mental torture and painful...:( but we will do this and it wil b worth it and then we can go out whenever looking slick 'fingers crossed' there will come a time wher we will b happy xxx and yaay to fresh fat nothing beats that feeling eva xx

I cheered myself up by going to metafit with my friend. After doing that exercise it made me feel great and remember why I'm doing this. It's so cold outside and pouring with rain so I'm glad I'm snuggled up on the sofa all warm and have free reign of the telly as my kids are away for the weekend. Feeling much happier now :D x

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've lost 7lbs this week so far, 2 more days til weigh in so hope I lose 1 more pound then the week off plan won't count anymore as it will be like I lost 4 pounds each week after week 1 :)

Well done on ur loss so far thats fab :) keep it up n hope u do lose that one lb :) making it to 8 which u shud do as stil got two full days :) mwahz

It's been a very busy day, I spent a lot of it wrapping Christmas presents. Didnt have my usual intake of water unfortunately but stuck to plan 100% otherwise. One more day before weigh in x

Another 100% day although water intake wasnt great again. Weigh in tomorrow morning, I know the 4lb gain from last week is off so anything over that is great. Scales havent moved since Metafit on Friday so expecting loss to be 7lbs but will see in the morning x

Thank you, I'm glad I got back to the right place instead of just jacking it in x

Weigh in this morning, lost 7lbs this week so no move on the scales for the last 3 days which is disappointing. It seems to be since I did Metafit on Friday so I've decided I am going to have an extra 300 cals today as got Metafit again because the cals might have been too low on Friday. Will see if it makes a difference x

Well done on the 7lbs hun, i think its a good idea that your going to take in the extra calories xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tamzy x

I've had 900 calories today and my carbs were 91 which is obviously over the allowed amount. Think this might bring me out of ketosis but I needed more energy for metafit which burns 300 cals so effectively I had 600 cals which is low but my carbs were high. Will just have to see how it affects me x

I dont think youll be out of keto with 90 odd carbs, you should be fine, theirs a lot if no carb food u can eat like meat/ eggs/ cheese with salad or veggies or are you just adding in 300 normal calories? Either way i think 91 carbs isnt that high. Xxx

I had a ham sandwich at lunch, wholemeal bread but was very carby. I will make a more conscious effort to have protein instead of carbs on my exercise days from now on. I have kickboxing tomorrow night which is a lot of cardio so need extra cals again tomorrow x

I had a ham sandwich at lunch, wholemeal bread but was very carby. I will make a more conscious effort to have protein instead of carbs on my exercise days from now on. I have kickboxing tomorrow night which is a lot of cardio so need extra cals again tomorrow x

Ohhh i see, the wholemeal bread i have here at home contains 18g carbs per slice so i reward myself with 2 slices per day and thats my only carbs, i keep my meals to little or no carbs throughout the day as to not feel deprived lol, your doing very well, your calories are still low so your body will still give u a good weekly loss. Xxx

Don't feel bad about the slight extra carbs and cals. It's good to have a bit of carbs in the system pre exercise x

Still no move on the scales, that's 4 days of scales staying the same which is frustrating. Hope there's going to be a whoosh soon x

Didn't go to kickboxing tonight, took my daughter swimming instead. I've got a bit of stomach cramp, don't think TOTM is due yet but could be. Hope everyone is doing well x

5 days no move on the scales, absolutely fed up now, what's the bloody point starving myself for no loss!!!

Back