Slim n Save 100 day diet

Love it AnnieG! Counting down is really woring for me too despite finding yesterday harder due to TOTM I am good today and have been fine. However, I am still cautious only because of the number of times I have done this before so I count down with apprehension. However you are really in the zone and crashing the days and the pounds!

Kira said:
Love it AnnieG! Counting down is really woring for me too despite finding yesterday harder due to TOTM I am good today and have been fine. However, I am still cautious only because of the number of times I have done this before so I count down with apprehension. However you are really in the zone and crashing the days and the pounds!

Don't be apprehensive- just let it be. One day at a time... And every hiccup is just a bit of life reminding you it's real... Now we've started this dieting business it's never really going to end... We'll just drop in n out knowing we can do this! Imagine how big I'd be (started this at 17.5 st) if I'd never started :):):) I'm only ever one cheese toastie away from there !

Ha! Ha! You know I just said to my husband throne thing o really find hard to resist is cheese! Cheese and crackers especially! Hadn't thought aboutnitnuntil ten mins ago and I walked into the kitchen and there is was slicing a nice big block of extra strong mature cheddar cheese! I had a mental momentary lapse!

Off for another early night so I can complete another day. Catch up tmrw! X

Good night day 29 - cant say I'm going to miss you :)

Into the thirty something's I go! Hurrah!

Has it been a day already?!? Wow day 30 went like a flash! No time! No time!

Never mind another one bites the dust!

Wow! 30 days! They've flown by! I'm a quarter of the way through having come to bed having completed day 25! Have a good day tmrw! X

Kira said:
Wow! 30 days! They've flown by! I'm a quarter of the way through having come to bed having completed day 25! Have a good day tmrw! X

Wishing my life away! If its not diet days it would be days until half term! At least it keeps me going :) 25 days felt great- a solid quarter of a century! Well done you too !!

Morning Annie! I know what you mean about wishing one's live away! Feel like my boys have only just got back to school after 9 weeks off and already I'm tired of the school runs! Roll on half term!

Thank everyone for your support! To see how quick these days are passing and how the pounds are going too makes me smile!

It's like knowing a secret! I'll wake up on December 8th and it'll be like an early Christmas! Might even buy myself a present!!

It certainly will - a slim Christmas, how wonderful. I should be at my goal or thereabouts in time for Christmas and it's like a great big happy secret I'm keeping, knowing I'm going to be slim this Christmas :D

JanBow said:
It certainly will - a slim Christmas, how wonderful. I should be at my goal or thereabouts in time for Christmas and it's like a great big happy secret I'm keeping, knowing I'm going to be slim this Christmas :D

Like like like :) I know... Can't wait for the Christmas party! And family gatherings!

Start of day 32... Tomorrow is my official third of the way there...

Well done hunny :) its exciting as you move along!! Xxx

A third of the way already, time is moving fast and you'll soon be skinny!

Hamish's Mum said:
A third of the way already, time is moving fast and you'll soon be skinny!

I'm liking the sound if that!!

RebekahR said:
Well done hunny :) its exciting as you move along!! Xxx

I'm like a child with an advent calendar! :):):)

End of day 32... Been busy... Marking, tidying, sorting... Now to have porridge and bed :)

Hehe they should do diet advent calenders, in each bit is a chromium supplement!!

Glad your doing ace chick x

RebekahR said:
Hehe they should do diet advent calenders, in each bit is a chromium supplement!!

Glad your doing ace chick x

Thanks for the support :)

Of all the fraction a third isn't the most interesting. But at 8 o'clock this morning (sadly mathematical to the bitter end) I am 33 and a 1/3 of the way to 100 days....

I can see this lasting... And as I. Didn't start as high as the first time I can see the end in sight :) last time I was aiming for 16stone....15stone... But this time only a month in and I'm aiming for 11s! My BMI is already overweight and last time I was aiming for this category!

My mind I telling me its a similar journey to last time... As when I looked in mirror in August I felt like I was looking at the old me.. That is the very very large version so my dieting has really felt as critical as last time but obviously I'm not there... Reliving that dream! My mind is just playing tricks on me! But I need to keep it on that level- which means ignoring the nice things my husband says and pointing out the fat bits! Otherwise he might unknowingly undo my mindset! My mind/will power is made of glass!!

Oooo 2 stone to go to target... 28lb in 66 days? I think so :):):)

Back