Slim n Save starts tomorrow

becxs1980

Hi All

starting SNS tomorrow :D:D

If eveyone has any advice please feel free to post

Starting at 15st 5lbs with a goal of 10st so fingers crossed I can get there :D

xx

Hiya!

You're going to love it! Did you order a mixture of meals and shakes etc? My main tip is if you feel at all deprived then make the most of the meal planner and have a lifestyle day, losses are the same! I switch between the two, the first while to ease myself in I sway towards lifestyle but as time goes on and I get a bit more relaxed I think it's better for me to switch back because I end up taking the piss adding things etc!

Have you ever done a vlcd before? The losses will inspire you!

Never tried vlcd, tried weight watchers and slimming world but I lose about half pound a week and get so frustrated :cry:

i was was going to try the 4 packs a day, but thinking a low carb meal will probably be better . Yes I went for the trail pack so have a really good mixture :D

im hoping to loss 7 pounds my first week ☺️☺️

It's day one, so far so good ☺️☺️

Breakfast- oatmeal
lunch - cookies and cream shake yum yum :D
tea - chicken and broccoli
snack - yogurt bar

hoping to keep this up all week, for positive results.

21 days till my holiday!!

Well done Bec! Day 1 out of the way! I'm on day 19 today and I'm already feeling a huge difference, fitting into things I couldn't before so keep it up and you'll feel amazing for your holiday!

Day 2 was another success :D

breakfast - banoffee cookies , very yummy
lunch - banana shake - not as nice as the cookies cream
dinner - chicken breast and broccoli
snake - chocolate orange bar - will be ordering more of these!!
water - 5 litres

happybunny2013 - do you find you drink a lot more water? I gone from drinking maybe a maybe a litre a day to a massive 5 litres yesterday! I was sipping all day mind to keep hunger at bay!

wow well done on day 19 how much have you lost so far?

start of day 3 and I have taken a sneaky peak on the scales, I nearly fell over I lost 4 pounds!!

Xx

Day 4

breakfast - shake
lunch - dark chocolate bar
dinner - pork chop broccoli and cauliflower
water - 4 litres

feeling great :D

Hi:wavey: I started this week as well how are you finding it so far? I also did slimming world and had similar results which were just so frustrating when you try so hard and you get 1lb off a week. This is my first vlcd I was a bit apprehensive when I saw the 650 kcals a day but I feel great. Are you doing simplicity or lifestyle?

Hi huni surprised to say I'm actually finding it ok. The first day was so hard!!
I'm doing lifestyle as I find it easier in the evenings to have some food, thou I'm hoping once my stomach shrinks and im finding it routine, to switch to the simplicity plan.

yeah slimming world just didn't have the same results, unlimited eating just don't work for me!!

I have noticed I'm drinking so much more water. I use to drink so much fizzy pop and I just cut it all out and feel better for it :D

im still trying different packs to to see what works, thou I'm finding porridge cookies for breakfast, milk shake for lunch and chicken and veg for tea. Then I save one of the chocolate bars for my evening snack on the sofa

I have invested in a Fitbit on Saturday and is really helping the exercise motivation.

looking forward to Thursday weigh in ☺️☺️

Let me know how you are getting on xx

Day 5

breakfast - porridge cookies
lunch - shake
tea - pasta and chicken
snack - lemon coated bar

water- 4 litres.

Feeling great :D

Ive never heard of porridge cookies they sound amazing!
Thats fantastic about the fizzy drinks i had a MAJOR addiction to pepsi max feel great from drinking water which i never did. So pleased to here your feeling better now.

Ive actually found i get excited now at meal times not because im starving but because im excited to try some new meals!

Quite a few people have mentioned fitbits i think ill get one this weekend.

Cant wait to see your weigh in results this thursday

Day 6

breakfast - raspberry and white chocolate shake - yummy ����
snack - banoffee cookies
lunch - strawberry - surprised how yummy this was :D
tea - chilli meal (reminded me of beef pot noodle) it was ok I added extra chilli powder.
Snack - chicken breast.
Water - 4 litres

think I eaten to much but really hungry today! Starting to feel nervous about Thursday weight in :cry:

Ohhh Defo try making cookies, they are really nice :D

I make the porridge into a sticky dough and bake in the oven for about 15 mins

today was really hard at work, there always cakes in the office and so wanted chocolate cake :cry:xx

Oooh they sound lovely I think I'll make one as my last meal tomorrow.

The main thing is you resisted which is fantastic well done:clap: I dont know how I'd cope if someone brought chocolate cake out its my favourite:eek:

Back