slim pasta rice and noodles?

pinkx

Hi i saw these for sale at holland and barrett. Anyone tried them? Just pondering if they are ok since i am doing rubbish on my diet atm so thought i might give myself a kick with loads of veg and noodles?

Unless you are doing the red plan why would you need to use these? Why not just use normal rice and noodles which are free foods and will be a lot cheaper. To be honest instead of looking for quick fixes which do not work anyway I would focus on staying on plan. :)

I once ordered some 'zero noodles', they had a very strange texture, i personally prefer the proper noodles, but each to their own!

I would agree with patchwork to be honest. There are so many free foods. Once you are in the pattern of S W shopping will become second nature just ordinary food from the supermarket. And you will lose weight on it too, promise :)

Yea i've been doing it on and off for a few years now. Just want something to kick start the losses again since im getting next to nowhere when im good and cheating due to lack of results

I've tried the spaghetti and it is a strange texture however I don't think they taste that bad. I would defo have them on a red day as I get bored of having chilli with salad or curry with salad just to bulk my meal out a bit.

Horses for course I suppose! x

Im gonna give them a go. They have other benefits like being gluten free which might be the key since the doc seems obsessed that im intollerent

I just tried the rice - it was very gelatinous and a bit unappealing in the raw but when I added it to a stir fry it took on the flavour of the soy sauce and tabasco I used. It was actually really nice. I'd definitely have it again.

As I type I am sitting here eating Spaghetti Bolognese made with Slim Pasta Spaghetti (Never tried the noodles or rice though, but the spag has a very noodle-y look about it)

It's fine. I researched it loads before cooking it and as I read, the best way to use it is to rinse it well and dry fry it for a few minutes.

The advice I read was to mix it in with the sauce you intend to eat it with and leave it for a few hours before heating it up. I did this and it was ok, but for this spag bol, I made the bolognese sauce last night and mixed the pasta in and left it overnight. It was 100% better. Could almost mistake it for real spaghetti!

As I type I am sitting here eating Spaghetti Bolognese made with Slim Pasta Spaghetti (Never tried the noodles or rice though, but the spag has a very noodle-y look about it)

It's fine. I researched it loads before cooking it and as I read, the best way to use it is to rinse it well and dry fry it for a few minutes.

The advice I read was to mix it in with the sauce you intend to eat it with and leave it for a few hours before heating it up. I did this and it was ok, but for this spag bol, I made the bolognese sauce last night and mixed the pasta in and left it overnight. It was 100% better. Could almost mistake it for real spaghetti!

I'm intrigued by these noodles as wanting to try them! What are they synned at for an original red day?? Thanks!

They are syn free :)

Been looking at this online, I'm defo going to get some as I do red days due to pcos, I love carbs but they hate me!

Back