Slim pasta

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Having done a search of holland and Barratt web page. Zero noodles come up at 1.2g carbs however slim pasta is 0. Can we have it?

Many thanks. Missed it when I scanned through
Xxx

£1.66 a pack? Think I'll pass on those!

I think its ok half a pack I would do. After the moment I spend on drink at the weekend n take away this isn't too bad to help out with meals :))

Thing is, I'm already paying how much per S&S pack, around £1.20? Do I want to make that more expensive? Not really. Yes it might be cheaper than alcohol and take away but I'd rather save that money completely. When I'm in ketosis I'm not hungry so it's not like I need to eat anything extra. If I felt the need for them, maybe I'd have them, but personally I don't see the need for them, the packs in themselves fill me up once I get into it.

Thing is, I'm already paying how much per S&S pack, around £1.20? Do I want to make that more expensive? Not really. Yes it might be cheaper than alcohol and take away but I'd rather save that money completely. When I'm in ketosis I'm not hungry so it's not like I need to eat anything extra. If I felt the need for them, maybe I'd have them, but personally I don't see the need for them, the packs in themselves fill me up once I get into it.

But it's the getting there that I'm thinking of and the obvious fibre benefits

But it's the getting there that I'm thinking of and the obvious fibre benefits

That's fair enough, if you think it's something you need to help keep you on track, go for it. Personally, I want to just stick to plan 100%, no little tweaks. For me, that's important this time around. The first few days are hard but it gets easier and that's what I keep telling myself, so I'm doing ok without. The other thing is that, those noodles/pasta packs seem to have just about zero nutritional benefit, kind of makes me wonder whether they're something I'd want to eat anyway. In 100g there's 2.7g of fibre and 0.2g of fat and that's it!

Back