• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slim Pickings

Never normally bet but saw a horse in the Grand National called "slim pickings" though I'd chance a fiver on it - it came in third :D was in the lead almost till the end but was just pipped to the post. Winnings will pay to another week of Lighterlife so I'm quite chuffed :D Must go and buy a Lottery ticket and test if my luck really is in today ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I've never bet on anything either until they did the sweepstakes at work yesterday and I drew Silver Birch. Talk about beginner's luck! I'm £25 richer.

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Well done to you both for your winnings :)

Cath

Congrats scooper and wanttobeslim for your winnings :)

:rotflmao: :bliss:

I bet on slim pickings too for same reasons! I only bet 2.50 each way though so won't get as much as you but i'm happy. Really thought it was going to come first - i got so excited.

Just shows this diet is worth it in so many ways :rolleyes:
Christina x

Cerulean

Silver Member
I had a £4 bet each way on Slim Pickings! I didn't even think about LL! I thought it looked like an interesting horse from teh form guide - my friends and I go to the pub and read up on all the horses before we place our bets! Normally I've had a few drinks by the time the race comes on, but this year I was on water and coffee - so I was delighted to get a different sort of buzz!!!