Slim & Save April 2022 start! 🎊

LeLe's Journey

Hello fellow S&Sers!

I'm Leanda a 38 year old mum of 3 boys who began my 2nd s&s journey on Friday 8th April 2022. My head wasn't in the right place years ago when I originally joined the plan but this time its go time!

5 days in and I'm already 11lbs down! Literally can't believe it as I've never had weight loss like it and I'm a seasoned dieter 🙈

So I've rigidly stuck to the lifestyle plan and had a porridge, meal pack with 200g of veggies and a bar as my replacements and had 1 low carb packet of tortilla chips from thier range as a substitute for my additional protein allowance.

I feel amazing and no longer hungry. Only thing I'm not doing great with is the water intake. I'm struggling to get to 2 litres each day and hitting about 1.6 most days. Any tips or advice?

Let's make April thr start of our s&s journeys together!

Pop me a message and say hi and let me know how you're getting on and how you divvy up your products each day!

Love,

Lee ❤️

Hello fellow S&Sers!

I'm Leanda a 38 year old mum of 3 boys who began my 2nd s&s journey on Friday 8th April 2022. My head wasn't in the right place years ago when I originally joined the plan but this time its go time!

5 days in and I'm already 11lbs down! Literally can't believe it as I've never had weight loss like it and I'm a seasoned dieter 🙈

So I've rigidly stuck to the lifestyle plan and had a porridge, meal pack with 200g of veggies and a bar as my replacements and had 1 low carb packet of tortilla chips from thier range as a substitute for my additional protein allowance.

I feel amazing and no longer hungry. Only thing I'm not doing great with is the water intake. I'm struggling to get to 2 litres each day and hitting about 1.6 most days. Any tips or advice?

Let's make April thr start of our s&s journeys together!

Pop me a message and say hi and let me know how you're getting on and how you divvy up your products each day!

Love,

Lee ❤️
Hi Lee, wow well done you, off to a wonderful start!
I’m 37 & mum to 2 boys. I started Exante on 4th April so currently starting Day 10 & no longer hungry! I’ve not yet weighed yet as I’ve previously done the diet & whilst I’ve had great loss first week sometimes second or third is much lower & I can become obsessed by the scales. I know I’ve lost weight though 😊
I’m currently doing 4 of their products a day. With water as soon as I get up I have a big glass & throughout the day just try to drink as much as possible, although have drunk more black coffee recently 🙈😂 I do have one of those bottles that have times on it to have drunk so much by a certain time.
Well done again, I’ll look forward to seeing your updates 🤩🥰

Hi Lee, wow well done you, off to a wonderful start!
I’m 37 & mum to 2 boys. I started Exante on 4th April so currently starting Day 10 & no longer hungry! I’ve not yet weighed yet as I’ve previously done the diet & whilst I’ve had great loss first week sometimes second or third is much lower & I can become obsessed by the scales. I know I’ve lost weight though 😊
I’m currently doing 4 of their products a day. With water as soon as I get up I have a big glass & throughout the day just try to drink as much as possible, although have drunk more black coffee recently 🙈😂 I do have one of those bottles that have times on it to have drunk so much by a certain time.
Well done again, I’ll look forward to seeing your updates 🤩🥰
That's fantastic! Well done you 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾you're off to a fantastic start too!! Go us!! lol We've both got the same goal weight and I know we can both get there in the next few weeks if we stay strong and focus - my goal was to reach 10st by the summer that would really make me so happy so stay strong - you got this! I'm bad with the water and better with the coffee's too lol. Ill get one of those bottle with the times on that's a good idea thank you. May just be the answer I need to fix my water problem.

Let me know how you get on

xx

That's fantastic! Well done you 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾you're off to a fantastic start too!! Go us!! lol We've both got the same goal weight and I know we can both get there in the next few weeks if we stay strong and focus - my goal was to reach 10st by the summer that would really make me so happy so stay strong - you got this! I'm bad with the water and better with the coffee's too lol. Ill get one of those bottle with the times on that's a good idea thank you. May just be the answer I need to fix my water problem.

Let me know how you get on

xx
Aw thank you lovely! I decided to get weighed today & was 12.4 so it’s definitely working 🥳 I’m also hoping for goal by the summer, my birthday is the end of June so hoping I’m close by then 🤞🏽
bless you I hope the bottle helps, they say the more you drink the more you shrink (not Prosecco unfortunately 😂) so good luck, looking forward to seeing your progress too 🥰xx

Hello lovelies!

Wow minimins seems so quiet these days! 🤯
Anyhoo I'm Gem aka Darcys Mammy. Just ordered my 2 week supply. I did Cambridge, Xante and S&S in 2010 and 2012 and had good losses, got down to 12st 7lb.
Fast forward to 2020, fell pregnant with Darcy and gained 3 stone welp! I'm now tipping the scales at 20 stone.
NGL if I had £3K kicking about I'd be on a plane to Turkey for a gastric sleeve, but I don't, so here I go again 💃🏻

Lets do this!!

My order arrived today. 4 packs a day + 200g of veg. Lots of water and no booze (my downfall)
Onwards and downwards, hoping for a good lass in the next 12 weeks 👍🏻

My order arrived today. 4 packs a day + 200g of veg. Lots of water and no booze (my downfall)
Onwards and downwards, hoping for a good lass in the next 12 weeks 👍🏻
Aww well done Gem & good luck to you! 🍀I’m on day 31 of exante, 4 products a day & I’ve got to say it’s becoming easier as the time has gone on! First week is always the hardest but stick with it & keep us updated 🥰🥰🥰

Hi! I think technically I started slim and save on the last day of march... but close enough! I had a rough second week and gained back a bit then, but got my head into it and am totally in the zone..... 21lbs down and at least 50-60 to go so hopefully i'll stay there and get to know you lovelies during our journey.

Hows everyone doing? I'm really positive about my diet at the moment. I've gone from counting down to the time I get my next shake to having to remind myself to have them. Not hungry at all, I wasn't then really either, but not having boredom cravings either. 26lbs down and starting to see the difference in clothes!

Back