Slim & Save Mousse... anyone tried it?

Starlight

Gold Member
I saw it go on Friday evening, wasn't there when I ordered mine Friday morning anyways.

I'm ordering it tomorrow to come on Wednesday :)

ive not tried it yet but i will be getting some in my next order ;)

Cant beleive i missed that!

Ive just ordered one with dome water flavouring as havnt tried it yet

If it's anything like the CD one it makes nicely set mousses from shakes. It's just a variation of gelatine though so not veggie friendly but is easy to use.

It'll be 2 weeks until I place my next order so I'm gonna have to wait :(
I loved the cambridge version though so I'm looking forward to trying it.

talk of mousse has brought me back from occasional lurking :) although as a veggie its no good for me but I wonder if agar agar can be used instead?

You could probably try it but just check the calories / carbs and ensure that they are pretty low.

I've just tried it as a mousse as it arrived early :)

I used the choc crispy shake on it and it is chewy! But there wasn't much flavor but I could of put too much water in - but not that much. Def need a spoon to eat it.

I will try the ice cream side of it tomorrow with the vanilla shake.

Yummy thick Banana mousse, I now not veggie, but makes a nice change from slurping milkshake, This will be a repeat order from me.:D

Just ordered some, can't wait to try the ice cream mmm. GlassRose - did you try the ice cream? Any tips?

I order some hot savory drink too - I used to get something similar to this on all about W8 and it really helped in between packs - a bit like a cuppa soup.

I love my shakes as a mousse but as theres 34cals extra per mousse from the mix if i was having 2-3 each day do you think it would affect losses but it has no carbs

I would only have 1 personally. Someone who does CD can probably confirm but I think you're supposed to only have 1 shake per day as a mousse on CD. It won't throw you out of ketosis though, it's more about the additional calories.

I did just check and ive had 54g of carbs today and 728cals thats with milk allowance, veg and 2 mousses. Il limit myself to one a day instead they are just so nice like angel delight :)

Just put my first vanilla "ice cream" in the freezer, I'll let you know how it turns out. Anyone tried ice lollies with the water flavourings? Can you tell the sun is shining today :)

Back