Slim & save newbie, advice & tips welcome, anyone else out there starting it.

Cool thanks for the info girls! I'll probably have a break for a week then get back on it xxx

I get sweats I hate it what is it??? day 5 today been ok want to shif this weight asap xx good luck everyone xx

I did 6 months without a break on LighterLife with no problems whatsoever. I know that on some VLCD they suggest a milk week on week 13 - adding milk to the shakes but I reckon it is rubbish and not needed. If you feel you have to stop, whatever you do stay away from carbs - just ead low carb veggies and salad along with steak, chicken and fish. That way you will stay in Ketosis and not feel the hunger.

Hi Mikey
Thanks for the advice. I am on Exante and have to eat an extra 600 cals a day for a week at the end of week 3. I must admit that is a scarey thought as I do not want to go out of ketosis. I think I will manage fish or chicken with salad. I dont like red meat!
Mere x

Hi
I intend sticking to VLCD three weeks on and one with extra cals (as advised by the provider) for four months as I have about two and a half stone to lose I would hope to be at goal weight by then. I am going to the Canadian Rockies in May so will have a three week break anyway. Good luck with your weight loss. Mere x

Back