Slim4ever the SW Way

Hiya - let me know how you get on with EE - been thinking the same myself this week, never done it before so bit unsure how it works!

Good luck - hope you get fab results!!! x

Hiya, thanks for stopping by...I am on day two and a little unsure if i'm doing it right?!?

Hoping an expert will come and tell me soon but it can't be any worse than a STS or 0.5lb on - can it?

All will be revealed on Wednesday, have a good weekend

Day 2 EE - Friday

EE

B - Weetabix minis HXB with skimmed milk 1/2HXA
Raspberries (sf) ate these once I got to work so not actually with breakfast but hope this counts as 1/3?

Coffee with rest of HXA
75cl bottle of water

L - left over rice and curry from last night, peppers (sf) toms (sf) red onions (sf) with added spinach (sf)
75cl botttle of water

4 peanut butter m&m's - 2 syns?

75cl bottle of water
Tea

Starving so whilst cooking ate 2 slices of wafer thin ham

D - Risotto - 1x white onion (sf) 2x Garlic (sf) Mange-tout (sf) Broccoli (sf) Peas (ss) Broadbeans (ss) spinach (sf) arborio rice, vegetable stock made from cubes, 100ml of white wine - 4 syns in total but only eating half tonight so - 2!

Total for the day: 4 Syns
HXB 28g Weetabix Mini's (honey)
HXA Skimmed milk with cereal and in coffee/tea

2.25 litres of water :)

Total for the week: 5 syns

Last edited:
Hi hun, thought I'd pop by and say hello :wavey:

I was wondering why you have changed to EE from Green? I can see you are not a vegetarian so EE will give you a lovely selection of foods to choose from :) You will probably miss the extra HEA & HEB though ... I always have a cheeky little Red or Green day now and again so I can have 2 HEx's ;)

You're diary so far this week looks lovely. Lots of nice fruit and veg in there :) How are you feeling on EE?

Hi hun, thought I'd pop by and say hello :wavey:

I was wondering why you have changed to EE from Green? I can see you are not a vegetarian so EE will give you a lovely selection of foods to choose from :) You will probably miss the extra HEA & HEB though ... I always have a cheeky little Red or Green day now and again so I can have 2 HEx's ;)

You're diary so far this week looks lovely. Lots of nice fruit and veg in there :) How are you feeling on EE?

Hi, thanks for popping in Ali,

Well, I thought if SW have added a new diet there would be good reason for it and as the weight hasn't been dropping off this time round I though I might as well give it a go. I'm not vegetarian but don't eat a huge amount of meat so green suits me but have the occasional red day usually sunday roast :) Feeling ok with EE, day three and not starving or struggling, i think a new plan helps you focus. Yesterday afternoon at work I missed my usual cereal bar but ok today.

I'll be over to read your diary for EE inspiration

EE Week Day 3 - Saturday

EE

B - Fresh Pineapple chunks (sf) and sugar free orange squash

3 egg omelet with ham and cherry toms (sf)
Cup of tea with little skimmed milk bit of HXA

Gym - 20mins on cross-trainer then Body pump class
2 x 500ml bottles of water

Cappuccino with skimmed milk rest of HXA

L - late lunch after shopping :) was the rest of last nights risotto with added spinach (sf) so 2 syns for the wine

V thirsty today so knocking back the sugar free orange

D - Planned for later......homemade burgers - ex lean mince, red onion (sf) garlic (sf) mixed herbs and 1 egg
Wholemeal roll (68g cut down to 57 :) - HXB with slimming world chips and a big salad of lettuce (sf) cherry toms (sf) and cucumber (sf)
Tom ketchup 3 syns

Total for the day: 5 syns
HXB - wholemeal roll
HXA - skimmed milk in tea and cappuccino

Total for the week: 10 syns :) :) :)

EE

The first 'testing' day of the week as its little Bro's 18th birthday so big family do. I have baked two cakes of which I shall not be eating!

B - Fresh pineapple (sf) sugar free orange squash
Cup of tea with v little skimmed milk HXA
Weetabix mini's 28g (Dry) HXB

L - Superspeed superfood soup :) sf crazy! At least 5

Planning to have total of 15 syns today as have been very good last three days in preparation but do not want to go mad. 15 is the aim most likely to be spent on wine and sauces. Wish me luck :)

D - chicken and lamb (bbq'd) new pots with garlic and herbs + 1 syn for oil
salad (sf) paella (sf)+1 syn for oil
dip made from peppers (sf) onion (sf) beans and paprika
coleslaw (sf)+1 syn for ex light Mayo.

2 glasses of sangria - 1.5 glass of red wine 9 syns with diet fizzy orange and mixed berries (sf)
500ml bottle of water

Total for the day: 12 syns
HXA - Skimmed Milk
HXB - didn't get round to eating one :-(

Total for the week: 22 syns

Last edited:
EE

B - 2 x Weetabix HXB with 200ml skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

Pineapple chunks (sf) :)
Activia fat free raspbery

Coffee with rest of milk

L - big bowl of superfree superspeed soup (sfx5)

Diet coke - first one in ages tho

D - Pasta with homemade veg sauce (sfx3) with broccoli (sf) salad (sf) and a little more of the soup (sf) topped with a little bacon

Total for the day: 0 syns
HXB Weetabix x 2
HXA Skimmed Milk

Not enough water today as forgot to take bottle to work, had 4/5 glasses

Total for the week: 22

Last edited:
EE Week Day 6 - Tuesday

EE

B - Pineapple (sf) Fibre Plus Bar HXB and cappuccino with skimmed milk HXA

L - Jacket Potato, Baked Beans
Fruit pot - apple (sf) grapes (sf) pineapple)

75cl bottle of water x 2

Sushi - 2x cucumber sushi and 1x chicken sushi - 1 syn?

D - Singapore noodles - peppers (sf) onion (sf) beansprouts (sf) garlic (sf) ginger and curry powder and dried egg noodles tiny amount of oil after frying pork for OH - 1 syn

Total for day: 2 syns
HXB Fibre Plus bar
HXA Skimmed Milk

Total for the week 24 syns

Final day of EE week - Wednesday

I have enjoyed it, made me think more about what is on my plate rather than simply eating my weight in pasta and rice dishes. So even tho I am obviously hoping for a loss tonight I know I have eaten really healthily, had good variety and way over my 5 a day :)

So...

B - (on the train to Rugby so proud of my planning) fruit pot - apple (sf) pineapple (sf) and grape (sf)
75cl bottle of water
Fibre plus bar HXB and coffee with little semi-skimmed milk 1/4 HXA

L - buffet style - had little coronation chicken so syns for Mayo? Mixed bean salad that also had celery (sf) Ham, beef, toms (sf) red onion (sf) potato salad - spring onion (sf) and syns for Mayo. Total for the two dishes going to estimate 4 syns as didn't have a lot

Can of diet coke and Fruit kebab for afters :)

Cup of tea with skimmed milk rest of HXA

D - planned for tonight after weigh-in
Chicken fajitas, peppers (sf) onion (sf) cherry toms (sf) lettuce (sf) fajita seasoning and some dips - 3 syns

Total for the day 7 syns
HXB Fibre Plus Bar
HXA Milk in coffee and tea

Total for the week 31 Syns :)

Lost 1.5lb :) :) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Plan for this week: Stick to EE, only eat syns if need/want to, drink 2 litres of water a day, force one peppermint tea down each night before bed.

EE

B - 2 x weetabix HXB with 200ml Skimmed Milk 1/2 HXA and some splenda

Punnet of raspberries (sf ss)
75cl bottle of water

2 x coffee with skimmed milk rest of A

L - Big bowl of superfree superspeed soup (lots of sf and ss)
side salad - lettuce (sf) peppers (sf) toms (sf)
75cl bottle of water

Pilates class at the gym - really liked it
75cl bottle water

Couple of bits of pineapple (sf) whilst chopping for tomorrow

D - Rice, peas (ss) red kidney beans in chili sauce and side salad mixed lettuce (sf)

a pepermint tea later, don't like it but if it's going to help I shall drink it.

Total for day: 0 syns
HXB 2 x Weetabix
HXA Skimmed Milk

Week so far - 0

Last edited:
EE Week 2 - Day 2 Friday

EE

Don't think i've done too well with 1/3 superfree so far but will make it up with dinner :)

B - Fibre Plus bar HXB
Pineapple chunks (sf)

Coffee x 2
75cl bottle of water

L - Cheese, leak and ham Pasta n Sauce - 1 syn with peas (ss) and peppers (sf)
75cl bottle of water

Coffee

M&S Diet fizzy orange

STARVING so ate a couple more bits of pineapple and my first mug shot, spicy sweet and sour (not bad)
75cl bottle of water

Planned dinner - Chicken wrapped in parma ham 2 slices - 1 syn
Green beans (sf) in tom sauce - onion (sf) garlic (sf) passata (sf) and herbs. Potatoes with garlic (sf) and rosemary. Split runner beans (sf) roasted carrots (sf)

Total for the day: 2 syns
HXB Fibre Plus bar
HXA Milk in coffee

Total for the week so far 2 Syns

Last edited:
Measurements Matter

So...I re-measured today for the first time since staring and am so pleased to tell you all that I have lost 2 inches off my waist and hips. So the pounds might not be flying off but my body shape is improving :)

I recommend you all to take those important measurements down

EE Week 2 - Day 3 Saturday

EE

Tonight is a big night out in london with friends and family for my brothers 18th birthday so there will be no syn counting after 6pm tonight!

Luckily have managed only 2 syns over the first two days of this week and plan to have very little from tomorrow till Wed....

B - Pineapple (sf)
Hash browns - potato, onion (sf), egg, s&p with baked beans (ss)

MS - 2 x cup of tea HXA with alpen light bar 1/2 HXB

L - late lunch 2pm will be superspeed soup (sf, ss) with wholemeal pasta added

Had a great evening but it was cocktails, more cocktails and more cocktails. Then chips on the way home...so as I said i'm not going to try and count them its a flexi day

Last edited:
EE Week 2 - Day 4 Sunday

EE

B - Pineapple (sf) with a pepermint tea - to try and help last nights bad eating

1 x wholemeal slice HXB with baked beans (ss) and cup of tea

L - pasta with green beans(sf) peas (ss) and very little grated cheese HXA

D - Posh Spag bol - ex lean mince, bacon, red onion(sf) sun dried toms 1 syn tinned toms (sf) garlic (sf) rosemary glass of red wine (1/2 portion) 3 syns, wholemeal spagetti

Total for day: 4 syns
HXB wholemeal slice
HXA chedder cheese

Total for the week: 6 + Sat night

Hiya - how you gettin on with EE? x

cnicolaf said:
Hiya - how you gettin on with EE? x

So far, so good...I think. Was really happy with 1.5 off last week but still getting used to meat and carbs together. Properly portioned spag Bol was very odd last night lol.

Can't really judge the results on wed as sat night was way over syns (prob for the week) but if I STS that will be an achievement.

Are you going to try it?

Last edited:
So far, so good...I think. Was really happy with 1.5 off last week but still getting used to meat and pots. Proper portioned spag Bol was very odd last night lol.

Can't really judge the results on wed as sat night was way over syns (prob for the week) but if I STS that will be an achievement.

Are you trying it?

Well done on the loss!!!

I kind of have tried a few days where I have only had one HB and had potato with my main, but just so used to red and green it worry it'll not work! But so many people rave about EE have been thinking about giving it a go.

Good luck with WI this week - am sure one treat day/night wont have effected your loss too much you have a few more days to make up for it before Weds. xx

Back