Slim4ever the SW Way

Monday

EE

B - few strawberries (sf) apple (sf)
Skinny cappuccino HXA

Fibre plus bar HXB

L - Out and about in London for work today, starving so went into a pub and hoping I ordered the healthiest option....pasta stuffed with crab, chilli, ginger with pak choi, cherry toms and spring onion - going to guess at 5 syns

2 x 500ml bottle of water

D - Chicken byriani - rice, onion (sf) chicken, spices, green beans (sf)

Total for the day: 5 syns
HXB Fibre Plus Bar
HXA Skimmed Milk

Total for the week: 11 + Sat

Last edited:
Tuesday
EE

B - Pineapple (sf)
Fibre plus bar HXB 2 x coffee 1/2 HXA

500ml bottle of water
Strawberries (sf)

L - Pasta n'sauce broccoli and cheese with peas (ss) and salad (sf)
500ml bottle of water

Tea with little milk rest of HXA

D - Noodles with beansprouts (sf) little soy sauce, rice, broccoli (sf) cauliflower (sf) curry sauce - 6 syns

Total for the day: 6 syns
HXB Fibre Plus
HXA Skimmed Milk

Total for the week 17 syns + Sat

Last edited:
Have a work thing tomorrow night so won't be able to weigh myself so planning ahead to make sure I don't go crazy....

EE

B - Pineapple (sf) apple (sf) 2 x Alpen light bar HXB
Coffee with skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

500ml bottle of water

Tangerine (sf) grapes (sf)

L at 3pm!!! - sushi - cucumber rolls, chicken parcel and edamarme beans - say 2 syns

1 glass of red wine at work thing - 6 syns

Dinner on train home at 9:30pm :-( boots shappers chicken fajita pasta ??Syns with rocket side salad (sf), little Parmesan 1/2 HXA

Total for the day: 8 + some for pasta dish
HXB 2x Alpen light
HXA Skimmed milk

I'm sure including sat I had over my syns for the week...

Last edited:
STS

So STS this week, but after Sat I am glad (I suppose) was still just hoping for a little 0.5 pound but yesterday was all off track as really busy and no time for proper lunch or dinner....

Anyway.....have a Hen party Fri - sun I may update from my phone but its going to be heavy on drink and food as breakfast and 3 course meals are included - ut oh! Wish me luck :)

Week 8 - Day 1 Thursday

EE/Green

B - 2 x Weetabix HXB with 200ml hot skimmed milk HXA and splenda

Pineapple chunks (sf) lots of sugar free orange squash

L - Jacket pot and baked beans

Cup of tea with little milk from allowance

Pilates class for hour with bottle of water

D - Pasta with homemade veg sauce (sf) spinach (sf) asparagus (sf)
Glass of coke zero

Will be forcing a peppermint tea down as the bloating is back

Total for the day: 0 Syns :)
HXB 2 x weetabix
HXA Skimmed Milk

Good start to the week...I think

Ali* said:
STS is good hun x

Wow at your weekend! Good luck!

Most of all - have fun! :D

Thanks Ali, I will :)

Friday - EE

Can at least start the weekend well.....

B - pineapple (sf)
2 x weetabix HXB with 200ml skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

Hen Party Update - AMAZING weekend....but couldn't have been worse if i'd tried :) oh well tomorrow is Monday and tomorrow we get back on it.....it's 5 weeks till the wedding so that's the goal, see you all tomorrow night.

You getting back on it ok after the weekends fun!!? x

cnicolaf said:
You getting back on it ok after the weekends fun!!? x

No - in a word....Monday was still bad so not going to post and make it worse was good yesterday and plan to be today before weigh in tonight....posting Tuesday now

Tuesday - EE

B - punnet of raspberries (sf)
2 x Alpen light bars HXB

Milk in coffee all day HXA

L - superspeed soup (sf)

3 x bottle of water

D - pasta, tinned toms, garlic, White wine 3 syns basil, with huge salad (sf)

Went to sleep on the sofa about 8:30 :)

Last edited:
No - in a word....Monday was still bad so not going to post and make it worse was good yesterday and plan to be today before weigh in tonight....posting Tuesday now

We all have days like that! Don't worry!! And as long as you enjoyed yourself don't beat yourself up about it! Admittedly easier said than done sometimes! ;) But how dull would life be without the odd indulgence - hey!

Good luck tonight. X

EE

B - Apple (sf) and fibre plus bar HXB
Skinny Cappuccino HXA

2 x bottle of water

L - M&S new healthy salad - wholemeal pasta, quinoa, butternut squah, spinach - I didn't put the dressing on but it did have a couple of sundried toms in so going to say 5 syns - if anyone knows let me know as it was lovely :)

Cup of tea

D - Salmon baked with oyster sauce - 2 syns soy sauce and red onions (sf) Noodles with mixed stir fry veg (sf) and broccoli (sf)

Home scales are showing 10st 2 - so that would be 0.5 on which is expected but not got the energy for the gym so will update stats following a weigh in at the gym tomorrow.

Gym scales showing STS well 0.02 of a pound but whats that between friends :)

Last edited:
New Week 100% on Plan

No major events this week so aim's are;

Water challenge
Fruit
Superspeed as much as possible
70 syns for the week (max)

Thursday - EE

B - handful of weetabix minis 1/2 HXB
Apple (sf) M&S Orange and Passion Fruit Juice (2/5 a day added vitamins) - 6 Syns????

Skinny Cappuccino HXA

L - Out on site down in Brighton today so ate in a harvester think I did very well - grilled chicken breast, Jacket Pot, corn on the cob and salad bar - lettuce (sf) cucumber (sf) pasta, beans, peppers (sf) coleslaw - 3 syns for Mayo
Diet coke

Bottle of water 500ml

Pilates class for hour :) another bottle of water 500ml

Half a punnet of raspberries (sf)

D - Potatoes baked in over with red onions (sf) 2 x fry light eggs and beans (ss)

Total for day: 9?ish
HXA Skimmed Milk
HXB few weetabix minis (about 5)

Last edited:
Friday - EE

B - 1/2 punnet of raspberries (sf)
Pineapple chunks (sf)

2 x coffee with skimmed milk 1/2 HXA
2 x bottle of water 1 liter
Apple (sf)

L - massive bowl of superspeed soup :) (sf)
1 x coffee and 1 x water 500ml

Wafer thin turkey slices
1 x water 500ml

D - not really a proper dinner as out with aunty and stayed at theirs.....

Salad - peppers (sf) toms (sf) lettuce (sf) tbsp of M&S pasta with basil and sundried toms - 1 syn??, cucumber (sf) feta 1/2 HXA

1 small piece of focacia bread - 4 syns???

2 x glass of red wine - 12 syns

Woops - a little over syns but could have eaten more bread, drank more wine and had chocolates so not too bad.

Total for day: 17ish?
HXB none woops
HXA 1/2 skimmed milk in coffee 1/2 feta cheese

Total for the week: 26/70

Last edited:
Saturday - EE

So stayed at anuty's as i said yesterday so uncle was up cooking a full breakie for everyone....

EE

B - baked beans, bacon, tomatoes (sf) in balsamic, 2 x beef sausage - these were very meaty not a lot of fat but the book is saying 5 syns for your average beef sausage...and didn't take down the NV so total of 10 syns :-( :-(

Cup of tea with tash of milk

Still angry about the sausages but moving on....

L - whole punnet of raspberries (sf) yummy couple of apple slices (sf)
Pasta with green beans (sf) spinach (sf) black pepper and little grated cheese 3/4 HXA

Need to have a HXB today as haven't really for the last two days...so will have an Aplen light with a cup of tea soon....

Had 2 x Alpen light double choc and a cup of coffee :)

Planned dinner -

Roast chicken shredded, boiled rice, split runner beans (sf) green beans (sf) peas (ss) and homemade katsu curry - 2 syns

Total for the day: 12 syns
HXB 2 x Alpen light bar
HXA Skimmed Milk

Total for the week: 38/70

Last edited:
Sunday - EE

EE

B - Pineapple (sf) sugar free orange squash

1 x weetabix 1/2 HXB with 100ml skimmed milk 1/3 HXA
Cup of tea with tash of milk

Bottle of water 500ml whilst walking into town in the lovely sunshine

L - Jacket pot with baked beans (ss) salad - cucumber (sf) lettuce (sf) toms (sf) tablespoon of coleslaw - 3 syns

Bottle of water 750ml
2 x Scan Bran 1/2 HXB with mullerlight toffee - my first ever scan bran experience, not bad. Trying for two a day till Wed to help with a loss

Planned dinner -

Spaghetti, mussels, red chili (sf), garlic (sf), green beans (sf) 50ml of white wine - 2 syns juice of a lemon (sf) with salad (sf)

Total for day: 5 syns
HXB - 1 x weetabix 2 x scan bran
HXA - Skimmed milk

Total for the week: 43/70

Last edited:
Monday - EE

EE

B - few strawberries (sf) pineapple (sf)
Alpen light 1/2 HXB 2 x coffee skimmed milk HXA

Bottle of water

Apple (sf)

L - 2.5 scan bran 1/2 HXB (couldn't finish the 3rd one) topped with wafer thin chicken breast slices

Cup of tea
2 x bottle of water

Coffee with rest of milk
Bottle of water

D - Singapore noodles - dried noodles, red onion (sf) garlic (sf) red chili (sf) mixed peppers (sf) mangetout (sf) beansprouts (sf) ginger and spices

Just made the scan bran FERRERO ROCHER but only half a recipe - 2.5 scan bran and 2 tbsp of nuttella, made 8 balls at 1 syn each will be having 4 of them tomorrow for lunch. I licked the spoon......and bowl so putting 0.5 syns on today

Total for today: 0.5 syns :)
HXB 1 x Alpen light and 2.5 x scan bran
HXA skimmed milk
2 liters of water

Happy with my SF and water intake today - woo woo

Total for the week: 43.5/70

Last edited:
Hia - I'm over my weekly syns already! Had a sneaky peek this morning and I've put on weight for the 2nd week running :eek: So I'm making a batch of Superfree Soup to try to limit the damage before WI on Thursday, lol!

You having a good week?

Back