Slim4ever the SW Way

New Week - Thursday

EE

Out for work meal tonight at Pizza Express so....being good!

B - Punnet of strawberries (ss)
2 x coffee with skimmed milk
1 litre water

Apple (s)

L - M&S Fusion Sushi pack - very low calories and fat didn't use the sauce, rice, vegetables, chicken, prawns - guessing about 3 syns?

2 x more coffee
1 litre water

D - Pizza Express spinach and ricotta cannelloni - 10.5 syns
2 x diet coke

Home for a cup of tea it's *week 2 days early and feel like pigging out on chocolate :-( but am going to have a fibre plus bar HXB

Day: EE
HXB: Fibre Plus bar
HXA: Skimmed Milk in tea/coffee
Syns: 13.5
Exercise: none :-(

Total for the week: 13.5

Friday (been a long work week!)

EE

B - 200g of pineapple (s)
Fibre plus bar HXB with a coffee with dash of skimmed milk
1 litre of water

Muller light cranberry and raspberry

L - cheese leak and ham pasta n sauce - 1 syn with green beans (s) and frozen peas (ss)

More pineapple (s)

D - made chicken and bacon risotto - rice, chicken, bacon, onion (s) garlic, stock, wine - 2 syns little parmesan cheese HXA with asparagus (s) and rocket salad

HXB: Fibre plus
HXA: parmesan cheese and dash of skimmed milk
Syns: 3
Exercise: none :-(

Total for the week: 16.5

MUST DO JILLIAN TOMORROW!!!

Last edited:
You break up normal lasagna sheet into pan of boiling water, once soft (8-10 mins), drain and lay them out on a baking tray spray with fry light add salt or other flavoring (paprika works well) and put into a pre-heated oven around 200 deg until they crisp up and brown usually 15-20 mins.

They are syn free crisps! on Green and extra easy....I love love love them. They keep in a airtight container for a good few days. I eat them on their own, with salsa or with a meal such as a big vegetable bean chili.

Give them a try :)

These sound amazing!!! I so can not wait to try them!!!! thanks. Where did u find the idea for these?? x:D

These sound amazing!!! I so can not wait to try them!!!! thanks. Where did u find the idea for these?? x:D

Hiya, old consultant (when I did SW about 4 years ago) told us about them and brought them to class, but you might have seen others told me that since these have become what they call a 'food abuse' as you can eat a lot more than you would if it was cooked as pasta - but it never effected me before so up to you if you want to try them, they are very yummy :)

Well done on the lb loss hun :clap:

I've had a night out with the girls tonight and I'm out at Pizza Express with hubby tomorrow(!) so I might just follow your lead and have what you had ... watch this space ;)

Ali* said:
Well done on the lb loss hun :clap:

I've had a night out with the girls tonight and I'm out at Pizza Express with hubby tomorrow(!) so I might just follow your lead and have what you had ... watch this space ;)

Thanks, hoping another one off this week but it is * so we'll see! Have fun at pizza express I've just been told we're going to zizzi's with OH parents :-( noooo but I'm driving so no alcohol and will make good choices :)

Saturday

Finally some exercise back in my life!

EE

Pre Jillian - pineapple (s) and cup of tea

Sweaty, sweaty, sweaty......

B - 2 x nimble HXB with scrambled eggs and cherry toms (s)
Another cup of tea
Sugar free orange

L - chicken salad - lettuce (s) cucumber (s) toms (s) sweetcorn, chicken and balsamic
Skinny cappachino HXA

Tonight we have yet another meal out, zizzi's there's no NV's and no real SW info to go on so I'm just going to have to choose wisely when I get there :)

D - starter: asparagus (oil - 3 syns?)
Dinner: lamb shank with skin removed, roasted veg (oil - 6 syns?) and new pots
2 x diet coke
Coffee and teaspoon of OH's chocolate desert - 3 syns?

HXB: 2 x nimble
HXA: skimmed milk
Syns: 12
Exercise: 30DS L1 D7 - as I missed 2 days am counting this as 7 again!

Total for the Week: 28

Last edited:
Sunday - trying out another red day

B - raspberries (s)
2 x weetabix HXB with 200mls skimmed milk 2/3 HXA

Mug of tea before going to watch OH play football

L - Glass of prosecco - 4 syns and a piece of chocolate cheesecake - 5.5 syns

BAD DAY!!!! Don't know whats happened to me, but not to dwell on it so am making superspeed soup now for the rest of the week...

Dinner will be - homemade burgers in 1 wholemeal roll HXB with bacon and onion (s) large salad and homemade coleslaw - nat yog and 1 tbsp of light mayo - 2 syns and 2 tbsp ketchup - 2 syn

Day: Red
HXB: 2 x weetabix and 1 wholemeal roll
HXA: Skimmed milk
Syns: 13.5
Exercise: none

Total for the week: 41.5 :-( not good!

Last edited:
In an attempt to make up for the bad start to the week I plan to have the following;

Mon - EE
B - Branflakes with strawberries
Raspberries
L - Superspeed soup
Half red grapefruit
D - Chicken Byriani with runner beans and peas

Tue - Green
B - Fibre Plus bar and strawberries
L - Jacket pot with beans
D - Pasta salad (in london working)

Wed - EE
B - Weetabix
Half red grapefruit
L - superspeed soup
Weigh in then dinner out with the girls :)

Also will be drinking lots of water

Green

B - Branflakes HXB with strawberries (ss) and 100mls skimmed milk 1/3HXA
2 x coffee and 1litre water

Raspberries (s) and half red grapefruit (ss)

L - Superspeed soup
1 x tea and 500ml water

After Jillian I ate a toasted wholemeal roll HXB with nuttella - 4 syns

D - Byriani - rice, onions, curry powder, tom puree 0.5 syn with split runner beans

Day: Green
HXB: Branflakes and wholemeal roll
HXA: Skimmed Milk
Syns: 4.5
Exercise: 30DS L1 D8

Total for the week: 47

Last edited:
Diet breakdown!!!! Don't know why but I'm in one of those "I'm just don't want to" moods and I'm not going to beat myself up about it, I have decided today is off plan and after the bumpy week I've had I expect a gain tomorrow and that's life....apologies for rambling but needed to get this out. I shall start a fresh tomorrow

Good luck to all who are actually on plan

Hey, I was exactly like that on Saturday, hence didn't really do my food diary properly... Chin up! And don't beat yourself up!

Ok - am over my mini breakdown, just so frustrating having so many things going on getting in the way of my SW!

Going back to green/red days unless something comes up (like work lunches) then will be EE

Thursday 18th - green

Planned to start the week off well and had to go to an all day H&S course....

B - muller light cran and rasp
Punnet of raspberries
3 x coffee HXA 2 glasses of water

L - the dreaded buffet - NO wholemeal so had 3 triangles of what tasted like tomato flavoured bread chicken HXB salad sandwhich which also had sweetcorn in - maybe 12 syns?
Satsuma

Starving so had fibre plus bar HXB2

D - dinner will be wholemeal pasta with homemade sauce - toms, peppers, onion, garlic, basil with a big salad

HXB: chicken and fibre plus bar
HXA: milk in coffee and little grated cheddar
Syns: 12

Last edited:
Friday - green

B - grapes and raspberries
Fibre plus bar HXB with Cappachino HXA

1 litre of water

ANOTHER work lunch - diet coke :) and red Pepper quiche with salad and new potatoes - syns?
Coffee

500ml bottle of water

Went to the cinema - inbetweeners was sooo funny. Had a can of diet coke in there.

But....when we came out it was late and starving so we got Chinese....but....I only had vegetable Singapore noodles - about 6 syns with curry sauce - about 3 syns

HXB: fibre plus bar
HXA: skimmed milk
Syns: >15 :-(

No more no more no more!

Last edited:
Saturday - RED

Jillian to kick start the weekend and burn off that Chinese :)

B - after sweating I shall be having half a red grapefruit followed by some green grapes
2 x weetabix HXB with 200ml skimmed milk 2/3 HXA

I am not going to let social occasions or convince mean break diet, we have family BBQ today but I am only having free food!.......that didn't happen

L - grapes and raspberries
Coffee

D - BBQ - chicken, pork, burger in wholemeal roll HXB2 with bit of cheddar HXA2 and ketchup - 2 syns salad
mini wholemeal pitta bread - syns? some dips - syns?
2 teaspoons of ben and jerrys icecream - syns?

No alcohol tho so thats one thing...family over from Greece and haven't seen them for years so its all family gatherings!!!

HXB; 2 x weetabix and wholmeal roll
HXA: skimmed milk and cheddar
Syns: >15 :-(
Exercise: 30DS L1 D9

Ok - no point or way of adding up the last few days syns and I won't be doing a week total I shall just be having <5 a day till Wed.

Last edited:
RED Day and fish for dinner - come on the claw back

B - grapes followed by 2 x nimble wholemeal toast HXB with scrambled eggs and mug of tea

Jillian end of Level 1 and will be taking measurements after before staring level 2 tomorrow...watch this space

Measurements as follows;
Top of Right Arm: 10in
Waist: 25in
Hips: 37in
Top of right thigh: 23in

L - bacon salad - lettuce, toms, grilled bacon and balsamic vinegar

Mug of tea and fibre plus bar HXB2

D - sea bass fillet with roasted med veg - peppers, onions, toms, butternut squash with garlic and herbs

HXB: 2 x nimble and fibre plus bar
Syns: 0
Exercise: 30DS L1 D10

Last edited:
Forward Plan...

So with my current measurements taken the aim is to complete 30DS L2 in 10 consecutive days and loose an inch off the thighs!!!

Will also be making sure I drink my 2 litres of water this week as been a little slack with it.

Monday - Green Day

Mondays Green Plan

B - 1 x weetabix 1/2 HXB
with 100ml skimmed milk HXA

Rest of my milk will go in coffee through the day
MS - Fibre Plus bar HXB

1 liter of water
Pineapple

L - superspeed soup

Slice of birthday cake - 5.5 syns

Level 2 of the 30 day shred - OMG what a killer!!!!

D - cauliflower and potoato curry - modified cookbook recipe, pots, cauli, tinned toms, ginger, garlic, curry powder, green pepper and spinach served with rice - yummy

HXB: 1 x weetabix and fibre plus
Syns: 5.5
Exercise: 30DS L2 D1

Last edited:
Green Day

B - Green grapes
Fibre Plus bar HXB with skinny cappuccino HXA

Bottle of water

L - Jacket pot with baked beans and grated cheese HXB or A
Bottle of coke zero

Coffee and bottle of water

D - Wholemeal pasta with tinned toms, garlic, little white wine - 2 syns basil with big salad

HXB: Fibre Plus bar and Cheddar
HXA: milk in coffee
Syns: 2

Last edited:
Wednesday - weigh day

Ok so normally I go to the gym after work (about 5:30pm) and weigh myself there...tonight like many other weeks I'm in London and heading straight out so can't :-( rather than worry or have to go on a different day I have decided to switch to my home scales at approx 7:15 once I'm up, dressed and had a drink.

Seen a lot of people's weighing ritual and that will be mine - full glass of orange/water and dressed in work clothes.

I know that this week may be better than it truly is switching from evening to morning but from next week it will be the same.

So today's weigh in results....9.13 a 2lb loss :)

More importantly today's food;

B - fresh pineapple chunks
Big glass of squash
Fibre plus bar and coffee HXA

I MUST mix up my breakfast been too many early starts and therefore fibre plus bars for brekkie. Altho tomorrow I have to leave at 5:30am :-(

Lunch - pasta salad from sainsbury - allowing 6 syns for and oil.
Bottle of water

Dinner - wagamamas edamame beans then vegetable Katsu curry with boiled rice and salad - will have been some oil used in the sauce but don't know what other syns so...6 for oil and add another 3 on for good measure

Diet coke and Another bottle of water

HXB: fibre plus bar
HXA: dash of semi-skimmed milk in coffee
Syns: about 15

Last edited:
Back