Slim4ever the SW Way

Wednesday weigh day...
Green

B - branflakes HXB with skimmed milk (100ml) 1/3 HXA

Apple and bottle of water

Plan to have an early(ish) lunch so it won't have an effect on weighing tonight - really want to see a 9!

Well that didn't happen....meeting ran over so just ate my lunch....deli salad from sainsbury which was a mix of all things green, pasta, rice, quinoa, veg, salad, grapes and pineapple - 5 syns???

Had a cup of tea and last bottle of water now at 3:30.

Weighing at 5:30 - lost a pound, was hoping for a little more but a loss is a loss

Body pump class then quick dinner - couscous (Ainsley) fruit pot - apple, strawberries, grapes and 2 x Alpen light HXB

Total for the day: 5 syns
HXB Fibre plus and 2 x alpen lights
HXA skimmed milk

Total for the week 41 - lost 1lb

Last edited:
Well done on your loss hun - don't forget slow n steady is good means will stay off in the long run!! x

Well done on your loss hun - don't forget slow n steady is good means will stay off in the long run!! x

Thanks, I am pleased just had kept syns as low as the 2lb loss week and with next weeks planned eating out/drinking etc I just wanted a little more (greedy really) Good luck for Sat

So, am on plan today and tomorrow but from Sat to next week will be enjoying myself, me and OH have week off work, going to london for a few days and also have a wedding. We're not having a holiday this year so this is it!

I do however not want to put the weight back on so amoungst the syns I will be having lots of fruit and veg, drinking lots of water and exercising when I can :)

Thursday - Green Day

B - Branflakes HXB with 100ml Skimmed Milk 1/3 HXA

Coffee x 2 Bottle of water

2 scan bran ferreros - 1.5 scan bran HXB + 2 syns
Half a red grapefruit (sf)

L - Cheese, leek and ham PnS - 1 syn with green beans (sf)
Bottle of water

Apple (sf)
Will have a cup of tea later and another bottle of water

D will be - Jacket pot with baked beans and sprinkle of grated cheese HXA and salad - lettuce (sf) carrot (sf) cabbage (sf)

Had cup of tea with scan bran topped with nuttella - 3 syns

Total for the day: 6 syns
HXB Branflakes and Scan bran
HXA Skimmed Milk and little cheese

Last edited:
Friday - no more work for 10 days :)

Am really aching from Body pump on wed so thought pilates would help....nope more pain!

So today went like this;

B - half a red grapefruit (sf) fibre plus bar HXB cappuccino with skimmed milk HXA

Lots of walking in London, up and down tube escalators :)

75cl bottle of water and bag of apple and grapes (sf)

L - boots shapers chicken fajita salad - chicken, peppers (sf) pasta, toms (sf) kidney beans, leaves (sf) with (what looked like) tbsp sour cream - 2 syns??

Another 75cl water and STARVING get me home!!!

Dinner will be OH fav - sausage pasta but I just won't eat the sausages :)
Wholemeal pasta, tinned toms (sf) White wine - 2 syns, garlic (sf) fresh basil will count 2 syns for any escaping sausage bits and have with big salad (sf)

Total for the day: 6 syns
EE
HXB Fibre plus
HXA skimmed milk

Last edited:
Week off......need to get back in the zone!

So...have had a lovely week off, we decorated, had takeaway, wine, went to london for a couple of days, went to a lovely 2 day wedding.....ate and drank everything I wanted :)

Last day off today before back to work but may be good today or may not, going to see how it goes, however I will be back later to plan the next two days before the terrifying weigh-in on Wednesday :-(

Welcome back! Sounds like you've had a lovely time off. We can't let SW rule our lives completely hun ... at least you have come back IYKWIM!

See what the damage is on Wednesday then you can crack on ... ;)

Welcome back! Sounds like you've had a lovely time off. We can't let SW rule our lives completely hun ... at least you have come back IYKWIM!

See what the damage is on Wednesday then you can crack on ... ;)

Thanks Ali, I agree we MUST have time off :)

Tomorrow's plan....

Altho not weighing till Wed I would like to get these two days in UPDATE while dinner is on....will add/remove

Green Day

B - 2 x Alpen Light Bar HXB
Coffee and bottle water

Half a red grapefruit (ss)

Apple (s)
Another bottle of water and another coffee

L - Rice and mixed bean salad from the magazine (p77) with 42g of feta HXB was really yummy and full of S and SS
Toms (s) spring onion (s) red chili (s) beans (ss) chickpeas and put some brown rice in as well as white rice for extra fibre

Third bottle of water

Cup of tea

D - SW chips with baked beans (ss) onions (s) and an egg with 1tbsp of ketchup - 1 syn

Day: Green
HXB: 2 x Aplen Light and Feta Cheese
HXA: Skimmed Milk in coffee and tea
Syns: 1 ketchup
Exercise: 30DS L1 D1

Had a rich tea biscuit binge (5) with a cup of tea - think I knew that it wasn't a "real" week and had to be good from Wed. Oh well

Last edited:
Hiya!

Pleased to see you had a fun week off!! Good luck getting back on it and with WI on Weds. x

Hiya!

Pleased to see you had a fun week off!! Good luck getting back on it and with WI on Weds. x

Thanks, looks like you've been enjoying yourself too :) here's to a good week

Back in the zone

Tomorrows Plan before weigh in :-(

EE Day

B - punnet of blueberries

2 x alpen light bars HXB
Bottle of water and a coffee

L - Rice and bean salad (as per yesterday) S and SS

Water and coffee

D - Ex lean mince with spring onion (s) carrot (s) red chili (s) celery (s) garlic and wholemeal pasta with lettuce (s)

Day: EE
HXB: 2 x alpen light bar
HXA: skimmed milk in coffee
Syns: 0
Exercise: 30DS L1 D2

Weighing result: 2lbs back on :-( it was a very bad two weeks....so could have been worse

Last edited:
Thursday - new week and need a loss!

My calves are killing from two days of Gillian!!!

Green Day (going back to basics with Green but might have a few EE in the week)

B - apple (s) 1 x alpen light bar 1/2 HXB
Skinny capuchino HXA
Bottle of water

L - in the canteen at another office - pasta with mushroom and little sauce - 4 syns?
With salad - cucumber, lettuce, chickpeas, peppers and little coalslaw - 3 syns?
Can of pepsi max :) yummy

Bottle of water

Think dinner is going to be rice with peas (ss) and red kidney beans in chilli sauce topped with little grated cheddar HXB

HXB: 1 x alpen light and 28g cheddar
HXA: skimmed milk
Syns: 7
Exercise: walking in London

Total for the week 7/70

Last edited:
Quick on = Quick off!!! x

Fridays Plan another Green day

B - branflakes HXB with 100ml skimmed milk 1/3 HXA
Coffee x 2 litre of water

Half a red grapefruit (ss) and Apple (s)

L - wholemeal pasta, grated carrot (s) celery (s) 42g of feta HXB
Water

Jillian day three and it's killing me!!!

D - homemade chinese - SW chips, noodles stir-fried with red onion (s) sugar snap peas (s) and soy sauce, rice and peas (ss) curry sauce - 5 syns

HXB: Branflakes and feta cheese
HXA: Skimmed Milk
Syns: 5 - curry sauce
Exercise: 30DS L1 D3

Total for the week: 12/70

Last edited:
Saturday

Got up and did Jillian - sweating is an understatement and my calves :-( anyone else having this problem?

Green day

B - half a red grapefruit (ss) lots of orange squash
2 x wholemeal nimble HXB with 2 scrambled eggs with little skimmed milk in and big mug of tea

Tonight I am out for cocktails with my friend so being good all day in preparation and will be having very low syns rest of the week

Did a bit of shopping and had a skinny cappuccino HXA

L - Pasta n Sauce wholegrain Med Tomato and veg - 1 syn (thought this would be free when I looked at the selection)

D - sausage pasta - 4 syns with salad (s)

3 x cosmo
3 x vodka
Am guessing around 32 syns - woops

HXB: 2 x Nimble
Syns: 37 :-(
Exercise: 30DS L1 D4

49/70 - too many but no more for the next 2 days!

Last edited:
Trying a few days on the old plan this week and see if we can get that gain back off...even with last night :sigh:

Red day

B - 2 x Weetabix HXB with 200ml skimmed milk 2/3 HXA

Mug of tea with skimmed milk

3 strawberries (ss) in the car home

Did the shopping for the week then did Jillian Day 5 of 30 day shred bought myself some 1kg hand weights to replace the baked bean tins i've been using :)

L - 2 egg omelet with ham and cherry toms (s)

Water and mug of tea with skimmed milk and fibre plus bar HXB

D - will be....Roast chicken - skin removed, bovril rubbed into it with green beans (s) cooked in tinned toms (s) garlic and red onion (s) fresh basil with broccoli (s)

Day: Red
HXB: 2 x Weetabix and Fibre Plus bar
Exercise: 30DS L1 D5

Total for week: 49/70

Absolutely starving on red days...hopefully that's a good thing!

Last edited:
Monday

Just made a big bowl of the Coronation chicken & pasta salad from the mag but left out the mayo and mango chutney to make it syn free :)

Monday - EE

B - Branflakes HXB with half a punnet of strawberries (ss) and skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

2 x coffee 1 litre of water

L - coronation chicken and pasta salad - spring onions (s) toms (s) cucumber (s) wholemeal pasta and chicken pieces with nat yog and curry powder

More coffee and more water

Break from Jillian and went to the gym instead, weighed myself as well (bad I know) and i'm back down to 10st exactly :) heres hoping for Wed.

D - wholemeal spag with red onions (s) toms (s) spinach (s) and garlic

Day: EE
HXB: Branflakes
HXA: Skimmed milk
Exercise: 45 mins gym session

Total for the week: 49/70

Last edited:
Green

B - Branflakes HXB with strawberries (ss) and skimmed milk 1/2 HXA

L - coronation chicken pasta salad as yesterday - just realised that the chicken could be my 2nd HXB making this a green day :)

Apple (s)

D - SW chips, baked beans (ss) 2 x 'fried' eggs and cherry toms (s) ketchup - 1 syn

Cracked and ate scan bran with nuttella - 5 syns. Am starving today...at least it was a healthy snack :)

HXB: branflakes and chicken
Syns: 1 ketchup and 5 scan bran snack
Exercise: 30DS L1 D6

Total for the week: 55/70 fingers crossed thats low enough after Sat's drinks

Last edited:
So, its weigh day...am really really hoping for a loss to balance my gain from holiday week

Have a family BBQ tonight for visiting cousins so today is EE dinner is hopefully meat and salad

B - strawberries (ss) with branflakes HXB and skimmed milk HXA

Orange squash and tea

Apple (s)

L - pasta n sauce (mild cheese and broc) - 0.5 syn with broccoli (s) and last bit of lettuce (s)

Really hope that all the jillian doesn't have an effect on weight loss, muscles are feeling a little tighter already

I lost 1 lb and a few ounces :) am happy with that back to 10st exactly off to the BBQ and must be good!

Today: EE
HXB: branflakes
HXA: skimmed milk
Syns: 0.5 (so far)
Exercise: 30DS L1 D7

Total for the week 55.5/70 - lost 1lb

Last edited:
Back