Slimb4im40 diary :)

stnik

Hi my name is Nikie and I'm starting JUDD today on a DD so will be weighing in next Monday morning. I have about a stone to lose and have tried CC WW SW lol they all work but I soon fall of the wagon.

As the title says I want to b slim before I'm 40 which is in September. This diet seems great to me. Do my week looks like this :

Sun DD
Mon UD
Tue DD
Wed UD
Thur DD
Fri UD
Sat UD
sun DD

I walk my husky puppy everyday for about 1 to 11/2 hours. Worked my cala at 437 DD and 2163
UD think that's right I've no got the bit of paper with me u wrote it down on lol.

I have been ready all your stories and feeling really positive this will work for me.

Wish me luck lol :)

Last edited:
stnik said:
It's DD 422 UD 2108 x

Lunch - crust away bread 47 cals, premium ham slice 21 cals, slim a soup chicken 55 cals = 123

Exercise 40 mins grass cutting
Dog walking 1 hour

Welcome!!

Quite a few of us are on the site we should not mention with the same user names if you want to add us.

20 lost : 47 to goal

Morning :) good luck in ur juddd journey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys thanks for the welcome , wot site is this fizzy or am I being daft lol. :)

Well couldn't start yesterday as unexpected guest came round so had to have an UD we had lots of food and drink lol so don't no weather I should have aDD today or just start again as I really need sun to b a DD and mon to b UD can you start on an UD
Please help lol x

Hey yeah that's fine u start however u need to, I started on a UD :)

I'm not sure about the site thing?? Maybe mfp?? Xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey yeah that's fine u start however u need to, I started on a UD :)

I'm not sure about the site thing?? Maybe mfp?? Xxx

Awe thanks that's what I'll do I'll carry on as normal starting with an UD as I've no eating anything yet lol :)

Glad I stumbled upon this diet I've been reading a lot of threads and diaries sounds so good. )

Hi and welcome again, can I just ask how old your puppy is? Do you know the 5 min rule?? Sorry for sticking my nose in but you risk damaging growth plates if you are overwalking him, sorry I am not a know it all honest just know my dogs xx

bajoleth said:
Hi and welcome again, can I just ask how old your puppy is? Do you know the 5 min rule?? Sorry for sticking my nose in but you risk damaging growth plates if you are overwalking him, sorry I am not a know it all honest just know my dogs xx

Hi he is 6 month I walk him for 30 mins twice a day I do no the rule thank you :)

Right today is an UD

Breakfast 2 slice bread 2 low fat sausages and tsp of sauce = 322 calls

Must say it was fab lol x

Thank goodness:), I didn't mean any offence only its surprising how many new dog owners aren't aware and think they are doing a good thing, only after you said he had 2 hrs walk a day I couldn't not say anything and have you risk his growth plates or HD. Sorry to go off topic x

bajoleth said:
Thank goodness:), I didn't mean any offence only its surprising how many new dog owners aren't aware and think they are doing a good thing, only after you said he had 2 hrs walk a day I couldn't not say anything and have you risk his growth plates or HD. Sorry to go off topic x

Lol i ment 1 hour some days I do do 3 30 min walks I spoke to the breaker and she said this is fine as he spends most of time sniffing lol I make sure I don't run him on concrete either he is strapping puppy :)

image-672512284.jpg

Thanks for your concern as before I read into the breed I was buying I didn't have a clue about the 5 min rule x

Awwww he is fab, they are such handsome dogs xx He will def keep you fit x

stnik said:
Right today is an UD

Breakfast 2 slice bread 2 low fat sausages and tsp of sauce = 322 calls

Must say it was fab lol x

Lunch sandwich made with cheese ham and coleslaw with a chicken cup a soup = 364

Snack aero biscuit = 99

Total so far 785

stnik said:
Lunch sandwich made with cheese ham and coleslaw with a chicken cup a soup = 364

Snack aero biscuit = 99

Total so far 785

French frie crisps 84 = 869 total

stnik said:
Snack 99 total 1392

Whole total for today is 1692

Supper will b a cheese and ham toastie

Exercise today was 60 mins walking the dog.

I am 410 under allowance not including exercise.

DD tomorrow I'm going to try fasting and only drinking mayb have slim a soup if I'm starving lol :)

Back