Slimb4im40 diary :)

Fingers crossed chicken CJ was really bad we had pretty aggressive treatment with steroids and inhalers hang on in there xxx :)

Thankyou, I hope so :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've had to UD frid and sat didn't count cals but hopefully I didn't go over DD today and I'm looking forward to it strangely enough lol :)

Breakfast - WW yogurt 60 cals, strawberries 60 cals

Hi, just read through your diary :) I started JUDDD on Friday and loving it so far! You've given me some good ideas got down days. Need to get some slim a soups and crisp breads!

Lol they great ad the asda own ones r only 16 cals so u can have quite a few great with cottage cheese or cheese triangles I'll have a look at ur diary to I like reading everyone's food as u do get stuck for ideas x in on mfp to r u ;) x

stnik said:
Well I've had to UD frid and sat didn't count cals but hopefully I didn't go over DD today and I'm looking forward to it strangely enough lol :)

Breakfast - WW yogurt 60 cals, strawberries 60 cals

Lunch - slim a soup 60 cals slice of bread 47

stnik said:
Lol they great ad the asda own ones r only 16 cals so u can have quite a few great with cottage cheese or cheese triangles I'll have a look at ur diary to I like reading everyone's food as u do get stuck for ideas x in on mfp to r u ;) x

Ooh ace I'll look in Asda next time!! I am but I dunno what my username is, I think it might be xanthereanne :)

Well so annoyed with myself after doing do well ended up with another UD weighed myself this morning and I gave lost 2 pounds could have been south more agggggg well onwards and upwards going to carry on and have a good week. :(

Breakfast - sausage sandwich 320 cals

Lunch - pot noodle 383 cals

Snack - chocolate 260 cals

So far so good x :)

Afternoon, Just popping in to say hello :D

Have a lovely evening xx

stnik said:
Breakfast - sausage sandwich 320 cals

Lunch - pot noodle 383 cals

Snack - chocolate 260 cals

So far so good x :)

Dinner was a but a mush mash lol cheese on toast and some chips 600 cals :) mmm lol

DD today think I'll fast till tonight need a good down day and totally controlled UD to shift this last stone lol 40 is creeping up haha :) x

Back