Slimb4im40 diary :)

Lots to keep you busy lol . I guess one day i'll be back after VLCD , as I can't stay on that too long , so will be good to come back to JUDD at some point , in the mean time i'll let you try out all the recipes and tell me which one was best lol

Well eating my 422 cals take it it's bed time lol. Going out to my friends to as its her sons 18th she just txt to say the having drinks and nibbles ohhh noooo I'm taking the car and the kids will have to drink water lol :(

Oh no hope u had a good time at th party xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh to much ruined my DD :( will need to start again from Sunday to get back on track so I'm not expecting to lose this week at all if I STS it will b a bonus :) x

Ah well never mind, it happens! Atleast u enjoyed it :D xxx

Undecided wether to stick with JUDD or cal count I'm no to sure might give it one more week starting today do it would b

Mon UD
Tue DD
We'd UD
Thur DD
Frid UD
SAt UD
Sun DD

Gonna round up 500 DD and. 2000 UD

stnik said:
Undecided wether to stick with JUDD or cal count I'm no to sure might give it one more week starting today do it would b

Mon UD
Tue DD
We'd UD
Thur DD
Frid UD
SAt UD
Sun DD

Gonna round up 500 DD and. 2000 UD

Breakfast - bacon 82 cals, bread - 192 cals , brown sauce 15 cals

Lunch - soup 99 cals, bread 150 cals total 538

stnik said:
Breakfast - bacon 82 cals, bread - 192 cals , brown sauce 15 cals

Lunch - soup 99 cals, bread 150 cals total 538

Dinner - home made curried rice and pease = 430 cals

Snack - crisps 133

Sticking with it then ;) Looking good x

Hey hun just catching up :) what's making u think of going to cc?

Have a lovely day xxx

Hi ya it's the social life and the fact it's the school holidays lol but I will stick with it got about 6 weeks to lose as much as I can before I'm 40 eek. !!!!! How's u getting on :)

Ahhh ull be fine :) I find the skool holidays always the worse time! Any plans for ur birthday?
Im doing....ok lol jut not going anywhere at the minute, after this week I'm dropping my carbs to see how I go! If all else fails gonna go to Atkins, not really feeling it but nt got many choices ha

Xxxx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh ull be fine :) I find the skool holidays always the worse time! Any plans for ur birthday?
Im doing....ok lol jut not going anywhere at the minute, after this week I'm dropping my carbs to see how I go! If all else fails gonna go to Atkins, not really feeling it but nt got many choices ha

Xxxx

They are lol the kids want to go out and about junk food lol, not sure what to do for birthday ad I got my puppy as a present lol, it's the weekends that ryan downfall always fall of the wagon , I've tried Atkins once very long time ago. Think sometimes I just need a shake up I feel that trying to many things is mucking up my body so I am going to stick to this for the 6 weeks and c what I can achieve. Good luck with the low carbs I love bread to much me :) c

Haha I love my wraps an cereal too so I may struggle!!

By the way u do not look nearly 40! Xxx

Back