slimfast Asda

I just got banana and the caramel one, never tried them but I think out of all my shopping I'm more excited about my slim fast shakes than anything else I bought lol x

I just got banana and the caramel one, never tried them but I think out of all my shopping I'm more excited about my slim fast shakes than anything else I bought lol x

Ha-ha.... that's when you know you've got it bad ;) Try half/half and get "banoffee" - seriously delicious!!!

Ooh I'll try that in morning.....I'm completely in the right frame of mind for dieting so I'm on a high calorie day to keep my metabolism speedy but I feel really guilty lol x

Oh I zig-zag too and sometimes I think OMG!

Unfortunately I've had a week of high cals, not feeling well and also celebrating my father inlaws 65th birthday, my mother inlaws homeade cheese cake is to die for and I'm afraid I went in for seconds too, I felt soooo ill when I got home yesterday, wasn't sure if it was from my cold or sugar ova dose lol. Back to it today, I daren't get on the scales lol

Unfortunately I've had a week of high cals, not feeling well and also celebrating my father inlaws 65th birthday, my mother inlaws homeade cheese cake is to die for and I'm afraid I went in for seconds too, I felt soooo ill when I got home yesterday, wasn't sure if it was from my cold or sugar ova dose lol. Back to it today, I daren't get on the scales lol

Never mind honey - get back on it.... the calories shake up might well help your losses!

I had to laugh to myself - I must be getting old - it's my husband's 65th in October and you have just celebrated your father in law's :eek:

Been to Asda today and got two tubs.
I was gutted they had no caramel temptation left but thought i may as well try some others as im new to the plan so picked up banana and a vanilla tub.
Also picked up some snacks as they were 5 for £2 xxx

I mixed half caramel and half banana. It's amazing. I swear I could have it every time x

Does slimfast work?? And is ultraslim the same? Just cheaper !!!

Can i ask what u have per day and what u lost?

lisalollipop13909 said:
Can i ask what u have per day and what u lost?

I have a shake for breakfast and for lunch, and either you get 3x100cal snacks during day and 600 cal balanced meal or I just add my 900 cals together and use them as and when. I've done it for two weeks but only managed to do it Monday to Friday as I've had things going on and lost 2lb both weeks. This is week 3 and I wi on Friday. Then next week I'm aiming for a full week on slimfast x

I mean 2lb each week so 4lb in total but quite a few people on sf forum have lost a lot more x

Back