SLIMFAST AUGUST CHALLANGE

Ok - I commit to losing 7lbs this August - please keep an eye on me, I'm known to stray at the smell of a good Indian curry...or a big bar of chocolate :angeldevil::angeldevil:

i gained a lot of weight last month over 2 weeks but it turned out to be because of the womanly hormone rubbish lol

so you may just be retaining fluid right now

i think ive lost a lot of motivation i had so i need to read up on all the wonderful stuff you guys have acheieved to keep me at this, but i dunno if my wieght loss will happen

Hey Purplebubble - come on, don't lose heart. Look at what you can acheive and why you want to, why you started in the first place, keep at it, we can all do it together :)

well i lost a pound this week so not too bad. im away to ireland this weekend so im predicting a gain next week! lots of food and drink im thinking...good luck for weigh in everyone.

Linda

Aug 4th: -1lb
Aug 11th:

Hi everyone

A quick post to say I stayed the same this week.

Good luck everyone

FF

Hey Purplebubble - come on, don't lose heart. Look at what you can acheive and why you want to, why you started in the first place, keep at it, we can all do it together :)

thank you very much, i am trying no to lose heart, i got lots of birthday cake right now which is looking good, so maybe a break just this week will help

I just had my first weigh-in of the month last night and I've lost 3lb!!! I'm so excited! It would be good to get another 4lb off in the next two weeks but the biggest challenge is going to be keeping it off during the last week and a half of August when I'm on holiday.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats on all the losses ;)

Wheres the sun gone :-(

Hellos!
I'm starting SF on Thursday, so ive missed a few days in August but will still give it my best shot. Would like to lose 5lbs in the month of August.

Well it's a week into August so I'll do a challenge for the 3 weeks left.

I would like to lose 9lb in August ;)

Hello everyone......
it sounds like we`re all trying really hard and there are some great weight losses out there...my third weigh in is Thursday....surely it can`t be the disaster it was last week?!..lol
Fingers crossed for us all!
Kim x

Forget about last week Kim (even though i wasnt here and i dont know what happened), I bet Thursday you'll lose loads!!!
xx

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
I think a 6lbs gain last week was even a record for me!...hahaha!
And it`s only took me 2 weeks to get a ticker up..must be a good sign!
Kim x

Good morning, I've put on a pound this week booooo hoooooo.

Hoping its because I've done loads on the wii fit and muscle heavier than fat. I don't normally do any excercise apart from swimming once a week but I don't want to put weight on. Doe's anyone know if you continue to gain weight with excercise?
Hope everyone is having a good week :0)

I always put weight on when I excercise!
2 years ago I cycled across china and put on a stone and a half in muscle. I looked really fit and toned but my doctor had a fit and told me to get the weight back off! Can`t please them though!
I thing swimming and aerobics and stuff like that is better for toning up with no weight gain as you don`t build too much muscle and muscle does weigh heavy and also holds water.
Kim x
As far as gaining 6 lbs.....yeah I did stick to the plan all week that week apart from one day where I ate mega healthy...see what later brings!

Back