SLIMFAST AUGUST CHALLANGE

well done Kimbell that's a brilliant loss :)
i'm trying not to get disheartened - resisted a fried egg sandwich this morning & am currently sat on my sofa working from home drinking my shake...3 weeks in - 11 lbs done, I shouldn't complain!xx

That`s the spirit...11lbs in three weeks is amazing and I wish that was my weight loss!
Luckily there is another weigh in for August else my loss for the month could look a disaster!

you know how people eat when they are upset, well at least i do, i just got the happiest news ever and i dont feel hungry at all (i am eatting) but i dont want to cheat :D yaaaaay to being happy :D

2lb loss this week :D

That`s great Purple....lets hope it continues for you.....
Me I eat when I`m happy...sad ....busy...hungry...full.....depressed....all the time if I`m not careful..lol
Kim x

Weigh in this week, -1.5lb. Felling a bit fed up at the mo though cause It just seems to be taking loads of effort to shift even 1lb at the moment.

Morning everyone. I stayed the same again this week. I have therefore not completed my challange as I gained 2lbs this month. Never mind - new challange coming up.

FF

Luckily there is one more thursday in august for me to improve but I fear a problem as I had a day off SF yesterday because I went hill walking and it doesn`t give me enough energy.....
Better be saintly for the next four days!
Roll September challenge...and I`ll be back at work then with no temptations!
Kim x

dont loose heart rachel, sometimes it just is a bit harder then it all drops off

wieghed myself for this week and i lost 2.5 lbs which is good for me lol, tho most of it is water weight due to the fact i had 2 weeks off the diet lol

well it could have been a lot worse really...but I feel relieved at only half a pound gain...when I hill walk I tend to eat a lot of bananas and high energy food so I think that even though I was good for the rest of the time it wasn`t enough...but I can live with it!
Now for september weight loss...........

Stayed the same this week, but still, a good August :)
Felt horrible all week so not really stuck to the diet so quite suprised I didn't gain, I feel bloated and sick 24/7,bleurgh! Good luck in September all,xx

Back